Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (2 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
george mcfly said:
that was me

it had Wang Chung on it too!

this years mix cd will have more sleaze synth
it was probably the same wang chung song you put on my mix cd too
and the same goblin and john carpenter stuff you put on that tape..
you truly are a predictable young man!

flygirl said:
Wow...10 euro is a bargain for a 16 and a half hour marathon of music & drinkin'...

the ad said 8pm - 2.30pm didn't it?

*sorry anthony*

;)
don't forget it's only €8 if you're a tight fisted git that doesn't want a raffle ticket.

I have no idea what was on the tape i did last year, i forgot to make myself a copy like i did the year before. It may indeed have had some goblin and john carpenter on it, but i dunno. I also may have forgotten to put in a tracklisting. It was wrapped in tinfoil though.
I got Ian's CD, it has a "Hello My Name Is Robbie Analog" sticker on the back. I didn't pick it out from under the tree, i found it on the floor. There was no cds left by the time i got to the tree.

Gong Farmer said:
But then again, it may have been Neil/Paul (Robbie Analogue Bubblebath)
I know nothing of Goblin/John Carpenter, nothing to do with me!

Also I didn't do one!

Anthony said:
oh shit, i was hoping to use some CDs. Maybe I'll have to blow the dust off of that old vinyl press i have in the attic.
actually.... i knew i was meant to find out something

Is Crawdaddy wheelchair accessible?
As in are there a lot of steps leading up to the venue? And are the jacks quite small and pokey?

Gong Farmer said:
Is Crawdaddy wheelchair accessible?
As in are there a lot of steps leading up to the venue? And are the jacks quite small and pokey?
i think the only steps are those ate the entrance gate (there's 3)
and it would be possible to come around by the old chocolate bar entrance, if steps were completely un-negotiable.
men's jacks in the bar are upstairs, tho', but i'm sure there's a ground floor toilet facility.

There's a disabled toilet downstairs by the bar, along with a ladies toilet that usually becomes unisex after 11 PM when the door to the room with the orange decor gets locked and the guys wind up having nowhere to go, at least it has the last 3 times I've gone to gigs there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back