Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (3 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Gong Farmer said:
This guy should be booked for this event:

99.jpg
I have this guy's album. There's a song on it called, "Does my ring hurt your finger?" How could I pass that up? I bought it in Taghmon, Co. Wexford, in a newsagent that lay in the shadow of a tower house that was all bricked up with no way in. Damn (most of) those brickies!

Anyway, I agree with Billy.

Zita said:
If this has been asked and explained elsewhere, that's no reason why it can't be again-
What is the Kris Kringle mixtape thing?
Well, you make up a mix-tape (or CD!) and drop it into a basket that's underneath a Christmas tree or some such thing. Then you can take another one that's in there.

I remember getting Pete's CD. It was cool. Rocking. Yeah.

Gong Farmer said:
Well, you make up a mix-tape (or CD!) and drop it into a basket that's underneath a Christmas tree or some such thing. Then you can take another one that's in there.

that reminds me, this song was on the mix cd i got last year.
anyone know who it's by?

Gong Farmer said:

It is not anonymous, no? Like, if I got a CD with Africa by Toto on it, it wouldn't be down to me to try and guess who made it?

Zita said:
It is not anonymous, no? Like, if I got a CD with Africa by Toto on it, it wouldn't be down to me to try and guess who made it?
i'm not going to be there, so this may be an unlikely scenario.

god i love that song. it makes me go all mushy inside.

Zita said:
Em... it's usually anonymous. I mean, I haven't a clue who's I got last year. It had Goblin and John Carpenter on it... pretty cool by all accounts.

Some geezer (a friend of Ross "Gay Rapist" Hackett) got mine and it has the only ever recording of a Beards of Jesus track on it.

Gong Farmer said:
Em... it's usually anonymous. I mean, I haven't a clue who's I got last year. It had Goblin and John Carpenter on it... pretty cool by all accounts.
Ed. Has to be.

It definitely wasn't Andy.

I was thinking it was a toss-up* between Ed and George McFly. It was very cinematic.

But then again, it may have been Neil/Paul (Robbie Analogue Bubblebath)

*Biscuit game at the Thumped do

Gong Farmer said:
It definitely wasn't Andy.

I was thinking it was a toss-up* between Ed and George McFly. It was very cinematic.

But then again, it may have been Neil/Paul (Robbie Analogue Bubblebath)

*Biscuit game at the Thumped do
that was me

it had Wang Chung on it too!

this years mix cd will have more sleaze synth

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back