Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
great idea dudley. You win the stocking full of lumps of coal.
dudley said:
this is why we should alphabetise the records for the night

dj 1 only brings along records by people starting with c and m
dj 2 only brings along records by people starting with l and z

how could that be anything less than great!

apart from being shit

aoifed said:
DJing at the Xmas. Or not. DJings a bit of a pain in the arse all the same, specially at things where there's alot of people doing it and your records/ cds are at great risk of getting mixed up.
no, i offered to play at it and pete didn't bother replying to me, playing as in DF or GR. i don't mind though... it looks like it's going to be a good one, i can't believe i'm going to get to see delorentos!!! i was just saying that it might be nice to vary the line-up from year to year a bit but then i looked and found that the usual suspects were playing, just under different guises. but we get to see delorentos and northstation too this year! :) i'm just going to get really pissed and start loads of fights and just act the asshole in general anyway so none of this matters.

ah poor hag. don't take it too personally - i fail to reply to lots of things. it don't mean anything, other than me being stupid / stupid busy / forgetful.

and like i said - you weren't meant to be in the country. at this stage i've asked about twice as many bands / people as would ever be able to play.
It's amazing how many people are "too busy" or have "other commitments" or are "going home for christmas" or "will be in hospital having a limb amputated" or other lameo excuses.

I HAVE A LONG MEMORY, PEOPLE

Who said no?
Fisted Sister?
Black Magic!?
Life After Modelling?

pete said:
ah poor hag. don't take it too personally - i fail to reply to lots of things. it don't mean anything, other than me being stupid / stupid busy / forgetful.

and like i said - you weren't meant to be in the country. at this stage i've asked about twice as many bands / people as would ever be able to play.
It's amazing how many people are "too busy" or have "other commitments" or are "going home for christmas" or "will be in hospital having a limb amputated" or other lameo excuses.

I HAVE A LONG MEMORY, PEOPLE

you weren't meant to be in the country. ha!

no, seriously, i don't mind. but you know what i'm sane mister. i just want to get drunk and cause fights anyway... ;)

where has ms.b.haven gone? maybe she got fired for posting on thumped too much. that would be kind of ironicahkahkah!!!

P. Littbarski said:
is it too late to request a DJ slot ?

I like good music...ask BillyG

Stuff like Wagner, Thomas Gottschalk, the fast food rockers, weird al yankovich,
P.O.D.

You wont regret it !
here... let Dave DJ.
Seriously, he's actually cooler than most people here.

skinnerchinner said:
soldiers , is that what you mean ?
i dont remember any soldiers , who told you this story?

soliders :)
santy. i love presents. and misletoe!

(bucko told me... you were walking towards queens and some soliders stopped you? and started giving you grief and saying they were going to arrest you? and you had some substanco illegalo with you and you were freaking out? have i got this messed up?)

This guy should be booked for this event:

99.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back