Thread for posting offensive stuff (3 Viewers)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
I'm absolutely certain, given the thread title, that nobody who is likely to be offended by this thread will look in it and then complain about it. Sure that would just be ridiculous. Post away!

Grand_Theft_Auto_Somalia.jpg

I find Christian/religous nutbags extremely offensive:

guy on another board(not a Christian nutbag) said:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cyclone-death-toll-soars-past-22000/20080504064309990001

sample comments:

Quote:
would you want to live like these people do? they're better off dead

Quote:
Unless they were saved they are in hell. Living on earth with the possibility of being saved one day is better than being in hell for eternity.

Quote:
at least we are getting [rid of] some of these undesirables

Quote:
i wonder how they all died did they srown get torn apart slammed up agianst stuff.

Quote:
The continued daily punishment of muslims by God has been astounding in the past 12 months due to their promotion of terrorism worldwide.
They get 10 and he gets 10,000 lives.

Quote:
Can i get 30,000....going once...going twice...

Quote:
the more deaths that are claimed the more $$$$ will be sent to them (and their leaders) too bad for those who perished but the govenment knows how to "milk" the system

Quote:
And the winds shall blow...weather diasters on the rise...The Book Of Revelations comes to life. when the effects of the blowing of the trumpets begins the thundering of the seven seals will increase and the 1000 year rein Of Christ shall begin. There is still time to repent, be baptised and live in the light. I pray for the souls of those who will refuse to see the reverence of God. Knock and He shall answer.

Quote:
It's a shame that the dead are so over dramatized. People will no longer "fall" for it. During Katrina, the mayor exaggerated that there would be 10,000 dead. It ended up being around 200. Same goes for the tsunami on Christmas in Indonesia...

Quote:
God's birth control for countries that don't believe in birth control.

Quote:
Maybe this will help with the price of rice,,,,less people to feed.

Quote:
i wish i was there, i would find the only clean water they have and take a big s*it in it.

Quote:
Do you know why this happens? The Bible says, 'he that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty...' - these people's god is not the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ :) - at one point, America was considered a Christian nation, 2da, it is a nation of confusion; a nation of 'who is the God we serve?' individuals who have removed themselves from the 'covering' that He provided for us in the Revolutionary War to the Civil War to WWI through WWII and now, look around; people blame GWB - stupid, he was elected - how dumb can you be when you're own vote puts you where we are? Aside from that, GWB inherited what BC left behind, BC was just trash enough to continue to lie @ it until he was gone - he should have been shot for lying and huned for all to see what happens when Leaders deceive the people they are to SERVE - anyway, no 'end of world', no 'the sky is falling' just, speaking truth - be blessed!

Quote:
Are they going to eat the dead people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back