Thou tour tshirts, Tyrant lp(Southern Lord) & Peasant lp(level plane) (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
Anyone interested in grabbing some Thou UK/Ire tour tshirts and some Tyrant lps, Peasant lps/cds - we have some available now at Rimbaud recs
http://www.rimbaudrecords.com/shop

Should be news on new Thou release later at some stage also.
The Malfeasane/Retibution 10inch - we have one copy left.

Fucking copies i sent for review to certain places never even got reviewed - wahts with that!?

Wire
Collective Zine
Decibel
Terrorizer
when i got them a few months back.

Here check this evil stuff out!(for those of you who don't go on the Thuo site much)

--------------------------------------------------
MP3's

Well Fed Fuck (Clone compilation Volume Two) - originally by Born Against Are you a good team player? Remember the boss is your best friend. Kill your head. x

Screaming at a Wall (Degradation of Human Life EP) - originally by Minor Threat I'm gonna knock it down any way that I can. I'm gonna scream. I'm gonna yell. But I don't want to have to use my hands. It's like screaming at a wall. Someday it's gonna fall. You've built this wall up around you. And now you can't see out. And you can't hear my words no matter how hard I shout. It's like screaming at a wall. Someday it's gonna fall. You're safe inside, and you know it because I can't get to you. And you know I resent it. And my anger grows. You better reinforce those walls until you don't have room to stand. Because someday those walls are gonna fall. Someday I'm gonna use my hands. x

Paroled in '54 (Dwell in the Darkness of Thought and Drink the Poison of Life EP) - originally by Agents of Oblivion Summer blood for fighting dogs. Mardi Gras nineteen fifty-four. Oh no, he never liked Lincoln at all, my child. I always thought the sun was just some hole in the sky till now. As we float this corpse ashore. Paroled in '54. The four whores of the apocalypse laugh. Houses burning full of yellowed photographs. Of our children in fear disappearing from the ledge. Is god just an echo I hear in my head? As we float this corpse ashore. Paroled in '54. Summer blood for fighting dogs. I been everywhere on the same side of some road with you. The way that I remember being born was like waking from a dream. I bet your mother never ever heard you SING that song for me. Somewhere we can't see from here. x

Into the Void (Through the Empires of Eternal Void EP) - originally by Black Sabbath Rocket engines burning fuel so fast, up into the night sky they blast. Through the universe the engines whine. Could it be the end of man and time? Back on earth the flame of life burns low. Everywhere is misery and woe. Pollution kills the air, the land and sea. Man prepares to meet his destiny. Rocket engines burning fuel so fast, up into the night sky so vast. Burning metal through the atmosphere. Earth remains in worry, hate and fear. With the hateful battles raging on, rockets flying to the glowing sun. Through the empires of eternal void, freedom from the final suicide. Freedom fighters sent out to the sun escape from brainwashed minds and pollution. Leave the earth to all its sin and hate and find another world where freedom waits. Past the stars in fields of ancient void, through the shields of darkness where they find love upon a land, a world unknown where the sons of freedom make their home. Leave the earth to Satan and his slaves. Leave them to their future in the grave. Make a home where love is there to stay. Peace and happiness in every day. x

Sweat Leaf (Through the Empires of Eternal Void EP) - originally by Black Sabbath Alright now. Won't you listen? When I first met you, didn't realize. I can't forget you, for your surprise. You introduced me, to my mind, and left me wanting, you and your kind. I love you. Oh you know it. My life was empty, forever down. Until you took me, showed me around. My life is free now. My life is clear. I love you, sweet leaf, though you can't hear. Come on now, try it out. Straight people don't know, what you're about. They put you down and shut you out. You gave to me a new belief. And soon the world will love you, sweet leaf. x

Lord of This World (Through the Empires of Eternal Void EP) - originally by Black Sabbath You've searching for your mind don't know where to start. Can't find the key to fit the lock on your heart. You think you know but you are never quite sure. Your soul is ill but you will not find cure. Your world was made for you by someone above. But you choose evil ways instead of love. You made me master of the world where you exist. The soul I took from you was not even missed. Lord of this world: Evil possessor. Lord of this world: He's your confessor now. You think you're innocent you've nothing to fear. You don't know me, you say, but isn't it clear? You turn to me in all your worldly greed and pride. But will you turn to me when it's your turn to die? x

Black Sabbath (Through the Empires of Eternal Void EP) - originally by Black Sabbath What is this that stands before me? Figure in black which points at me. Turn around quick, and start to run. Find out I'm the chosen one. Oh no. Big black shape with eyes of fire, telling people their desire. Satan's sitting there, he's smiling, watches those flames get higher and higher. Oh no, no, please, God help me. Is it the end, my friend? Satan's coming 'round the bend. People running 'cause they're scared. The people better go and beware. No, no, please, no . x

Sifting (Baton Rouge, You Have Much to Answer For EP) - originally by Nirvana Afraid to grade. Wouldn't it be fun. Cross, self loss. Wouldn't it be fun. Wet your bed. Wouldn't it be fun. Some feel none. Wouldn't it be fun. Your eyes, teacher said. Preacher said. Don't have nothing for you. Spell the smell. Wouldn't it be fun. Search for church. Wouldn't it be fun. Wet your bed. Wouldn't it be fun. Cold and coals. Wouldn't it be fun. Your eyes, teacher said. Preacher said. Don't have nothing for you. space

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back