Distros attention - cheap/lots of wholesale cds/lps for sale (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
I need to clear the last of the Rimbaud distro out - i have two/three boxs of vinyl (150 or so lps) - and around 2/3 boxes of cds.(2/300 cds).
Theres around 70/80 7inchs also.

Any distros interested in taking this lot - pm me.

Here's the vinyl i have - batchs of cds i can add in with large/bulk purchase of vinyl.
Wholesale prices range from 1euro each through to 2 3 4 & 5 euro. This list is 5 euro items decending to 1 euro items.
There's 2-4 copies of each, except for Thou, Protestant, Unison lps where there are 15+ copies of each.

Contact me for a list with complete prices/quantities.

TITLE Thou – Tyrant lp (Southern Lord) Thou – Peasant lp (Level Plane) Northless – No Quarter for the damage (Halo of Flies) Malachi – Wither to cover tge tread (Halo of Flies) Aldebaran – Dwellers in Twilight Taint – Secrets and Lies Judas Iscariot/Seein Red split lp The Bold and the Beautiful/SATAN split lp Massmord/Shades of Grey split lp Roemeo Must Die – s/t (One sided white etched lp) (Sadness of Noise) The Third Memory – st (React with Protest/Sadness of noise) The bold and the beautiful/Tunguska split lp Salome – st (Vendetta) Mount Logan – s/t (Vendetta) Wreck of the hesperus – The Sunken Threshold (Streaks) Indian Summer – Discography lp (Adagio) Insuiciety – st (Vendetta) Chickens Call – Maintenand au jamais 10 inch Kriegstanz – s/t 10 inch (Opiate) Beyond the fences – No Ceiling in the sky 10 inch (ex-The Spectacle) Silence – Mad Civilisation 10 inch (Les Nains Aussi) La Quiete – La Fine non e la fine 10 inch (react with protest) Anodyne – Salo ep 10 inch (Insolito) Coldbringer – Lust and ambition Marcal Duchamp – Contra Nosotros Mismos Grinding Halt – Sprookjeshof The last Mile – More Plastic Illusions (Ex Grinding Halt) Luzifers Mob – Nevermind Hardcore Punk (Crucificados) Lycanthrophy/Say Why split lp Asedio – s/t Discarga – Happy Night Electric Experience (625 thrash) Hero Dishonest – When the shit hits the man (If Society) Grinding Halt/Vuur split lp Burial – Never Give Up Never Give in (Hate/La Vida Es Un Mus) Sofy Major – s/t ep Anyway – Golf Club Gantz – La Chambre de Morts Poostew – Struggle lp (shove records) Evil – XIIXX (Ruin nation/Malaria) Point – ab (Silver Rocket) Shermer – the machines will take over 10 inch Maersk – first line ep 10 inch (Compactrisc Records)
Unison – The Sum 10 inch (Rimbaud) Protestant – the hate the hollow Coloured Red/Black Swirl vinyl (Rimbaud)

Here's a pdf of the Vinyl distro list - should have a cd and 7inchs list in a week if i have time to compile one.

Open to offers - im more concerned of clearing these last ones out then anything else.

Attachments

• Rimbaud thumped L.pdf
    38.1 KB · Views: 84
Here's whats left of the vinyl for anyone interested.

Personal trades are good for me to on this final lot! Naked Raygun, Snowblood, Hewhocorrupts, Army of Flying Robots, Fucking Champs....may as well try and retrieve some of the good stuff i sold off for the label over the years :(

damn milkcow..

Attachments

• Rimbaud thumped L.pdf
    37.1 KB · Views: 73

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back