Rimbaud rests. (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
Hey all -
Rimbaud distro has shut down the last month.
And i've loads of lovely vinyl in boxes that i want to get into better more able hands.

I can give Rimbaud records releases for top wholesale prices, i still have Unison 10 inchs(one of the best European releases we did), Protestant 'the hate the hollow' colour lps/cds, Thou lps/tshirts, Kursk/Lycanthrophy split 7inchs, Gary Suicidal Kids Commando cds and Hope is Noise cds.

- if your looking for distro i have a large amount of varied cds for sale at rock bottom wholesale prices, basically as i have to shift them to make space.
2-3-4 euro for albums by bands like Leng Tch'e, June Paik, loadsa of screamo/dbeat/metal..more noisy sounds like Burmese, Dove Yellow Swans, Gnaw their tongues.
I've a LOAD of vinyl, some great hardcore stuff, from La Quiete to Chainbraker, Graf Orlock, Mount Logan, Salome, Evil, Perth Express, Ghostlimb, Insuicity.

7inchs can just be added in with whatever as extras basically.

I have some Rimbaud distro that needs to go also - i have some Protestant 'hate the hollow' swirl coloured vinyl pic disc lps still available, as well as cd version.I also have some Thou 'tyrant' lps and 'Peasant' lp to go.I have a bunch of Kursk/Lycanthropy 7inchs -amazing record that lacked the distribution is should have got :( and some Gary Suicidal Kids Commando cd albums left too.There's a last few Hope is Noise debut albums there too.
www.myspace.com/rimbaudrecords

Anyone looking for distro for touring or starting something themselves - give me a shout and i can give you some great mix of stock wih loads of extras for reasonable price.

Anyone/bands interested, they can collect from me if they are in Cork or going to DOOM101.

Get yourself killer starter kit for very little.Its good for petrol and beer money when touring!

Rimbaud recs might do another release next year but who knows.time for a rest and rethink at the moment.

IS the RimbaudRecords.com site down? Can't access the store on there... If there's a list of what's left I may be able to take stuff off you (just stuff for myself really)

cool will check it later - haven't logged into it in an age (half afraid to!).
I don't really like Myspace being honest.

Interested parties can get me best on rimbaudrecords @ gmail dot come

I'm compiling stuff to go out this week - in hospital with a laptop at the moment - will be out and ready to post stuff in a week hopefully.

Some people were asking to see what the Thou tour shirts were like.
Here they are, front and back print:

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

I haven't a list of stuff at the moment Graeme outside of Rimbaud releases.
I'll have one in a few days though.

Will be distro-ing at Independents Day tomorrow - sunday 22nd - at Dublin Food Co-op.
We have alot of special deals or people - music needs to go, so 7inchs, cds and lps are for rock bottom prices.
We have a bunch of Thou stuff also, Tyrant lp, Peasant lp and tshirts from the tour - so come along and get them cheap while the offer stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back