Those guys who cant tell you if another guy is good looking or not? (2 Viewers)

gurn=
gurn.jpg

Lads in fairness, when people refer to someone who I have known for twenty years, since I was 5 years old (truth be known) as a 'gurning cunt' just to wind me up, I have every right to be offended. Believe. I know someone here who made a much tamer remark about another unnamed band from north dublin and got about twenty red rep points from said bands friends..many prominent posters on this forum, so I'm not unique in getting offended...and the term 'gurning cunt' is woeful!

WHAT DOES GURN MEAN?

It's facial spasms..notably old men without teeth, who have been known to partake in gurning contests...people on lots of ecstasy and certain other substances also attain this facial state at a certain stage of the night, and pull faces that no matter how hard you try cannot be replicated without the aid of the drugs...its also what Podge from Ham Sandwich does on stage allegedly..

he said "that gurning cunt from Ham sandwich is a fine yoke"

wheres the insult? he gurns on stage and he's fine supposedly.

calm down, someone called you a spermshuttler (deadly!) and you didnt get offended

Women are more used to appreciating each other, I think.

AND (I think) the question of whether you think someone is attractive, for men, has a lot to do with whether you might like to have...eh...relations with them. Since most straight men dont want to have...er... relations other men it can be harder for them to tell.

Personally I think I might have an idea if another man was attractive, if I had to decide. I wouldn't really think about it though. And to be honest I just couldn't be sure. If I'm not actually attracted to the person then it's all conjecture, right?

Anyway. There's a minute and half I'll never get back.

Well I reckon you can appreciate that someone is good looking and not be sexually attracted to them, male, female or other....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back