Those guys who cant tell you if another guy is good looking or not? (1 Viewer)

Interesting one. I don't know if guys are good looking or not. I have some close female friends though, so I just ask them and let them form my opinions for me.

As for me, its mostly guys and people's mothers that think I'm good looking. I'm well set so!

The brother's a breakfast roll eatin, sun readin, spain holidayin electrician, but he swears he'd fuck McNulty out of The Wire given half a chance.

Me... Not so much.

Yes, well, I have particular tastes. And I've seen me naked.
i think you're pretty good looking, snaky. peternaturally youthful. straight of back. firm of bollock. grand head of hair.

who has a problem knowing if someone hunk is good looking or not? you men are fucking weird. and more to the point, what differece does it make, women, especially beautiful women, go out with munter-men cos they're all into emotional depth and that. it's what's inside that counts, apparently.

Yeah, I reckon I can easily tell if a guy is good looking or not, and also if he's got a charismatic personality I can see how that's attractive to girls too. I don't get guys who say they don't have a clue if a guy is good looking or not, especially if the guy is good looking in the classical sense, well proportioned face, high cheekbones, striking eyes, defined jaw, lustrous hair........

Frankly if it were true that what seem to be otherwise perceptive men can't judge whether other men are good looking then they are lying...or thick.

i think you're pretty good looking, snaky. peternaturally youthful. straight of back. firm of bollock. grand head of hair.

who has a problem knowing if someone hunk is good looking or not? you men are fucking weird. and more to the point, what differece does it make, women, especially beautiful women, go out with munter-men cos they're all into emotional depth and that. it's what's inside that counts, apparently.

I couldn't agree more. Let's go on a date.

(By the way, I think most men would know whether other men are good-looking or not. It's just that they wouldn't care. I know I don't.)

Eh, maybe some people can tell and some can't. Just cos you feel a certain way about something doesn't automatically mean everyone does.

Well I think its a judgement thing. Personally I feel if I was saying that I couldn't tell if a man was good looking or not, it would be like admitting that I had poor aesthetic judgement and couldn't tell if a painting was good or not, or whether a meal was good or not. Surely anyone with good judgement can discern that George Clooney has a more attractive face than say Fred Eliot from Coronation Street?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back