Those guys who cant tell you if another guy is good looking or not? (1 Viewer)

We just don't know. That's why. Yee wimmin are wierd wierd with what you find attractive anyway.

wwwwwwwwww

I just asked a guy to tell me if his friend was good looking or not, he couldnt answer, so he drew me a picture of what looked like a fridge with muscles......

This whole texting different fellas is deadly, best stick to the ones that ive met in person before, none of this setting up shite..

Who gives a shit what other people think, boys or girls.
I was friends with a girl, who was apparently hot according to everyone else, everyone kept asking was I doing the bold thing with her, so eventually I kissed her, and then I realised that I just didn't fancy her, and dumped her.
It was all fairly silly. Obviously we were not very pally after that.

My point is, just because everyone says someone is a total ride, or isn't a total ride, doesn't matter. You have decide that for yourself.

women all seem to say other girls are good looking unless the personally dislike them. when ever i say a bloke is good looking women disagree with me so i'm the worst person to ask.

and that's another problem. Often blokes who other blokes think are decent looking, or girls who other girls think are cute are not as attractive to the opposite sex as people of the same sex think.

I think. Does that make sense?
Like, girls who all say Yer one is beautiful or very average are often missing something that makes her sexy. Or something.

Ok what celebirty do you think is ok looking but a woman you know thinks is fine?

are these the same guys that like things up their arse but won't admit it coz they think it means they're gay?

them guys ya?

YA?

are these the same guys that like things up their arse but won't admit it coz they think it means they're gay?

them guys ya?

YA?

ha ha. i remember once i was in the globe and i performed my squeeze-a-banana-out-of-its-skin-and-into-a-pint-using-my-sphincter trick. the lads thought it was a riot. the barman did not.

Don Cockburn, now there was a fine figure of a man

and the subtle inclusion of the syllable "cock" was so tantalising

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back