"This is Nightlive" - the new Irish Seinfeld / Roaring Twenties? (5 Viewers)

It doesn't look great, but let's wait and see eh? And if anyone starts a reply afterwards saying 'I turned it off after 2 minutes', it's probably not worth posting your opinion (at least give it 10!)

What looks more promising is Project Ha Ha which is one after wards. They got a fair bit of talent involved (even if it's written by David Mc Fuckhead) so it could be worth a look.

god, is that indigenous too?
rte is a reverse prism, that sucks colour out of things. i mean, i know funny people, i know good writers. and then there's ex-funny people, and usedtabe good writers. they're at rte.

I'm gonna give this shite a gawk if I can tune it in.

With,I might add AN OPEN MIND.

Meet yis back here after for the autopsy.

look, its going to be shoite so get over it. anyway, you should be boycotting this crap after what rte did to father ted. never forgive,never forget.

didn't rte reject it first or something though? I think. not sure... in fairness, if they did it was probably for the best that they didn't get the chance to dip their pox infested oar into it.

on an irish comedy note, what's the story with your bad self? is that some new comedy as well? I don't have a telly so I saw it over christmas. hit and miss; a few laughs though. then, I was out of my mind with some horrible fever/vomit disease, so my judgement might have been somewhat compromised...

remind you...you mean? i suppose you're an apologist of some sort. before you open your gob, i work for them so don't lay it on too thick because i don't give a fuck.

Oh I just assumed you were perpetuating the myth that RTE turned down the option of producing Father Ted, that's all. By the way, there's no need to open your gob when you're posting here.

didn't rte reject it first or something though? I think. not sure... in fairness, if they did it was probably for the best that they didn't get the chance to dip their pox infested oar into it.

on an irish comedy note, what's the story with your bad self? is that some new comedy as well? I don't have a telly so I saw it over christmas. hit and miss; a few laughs though. then, I was out of my mind with some horrible fever/vomit disease, so my judgement might have been somewhat compromised...

lol!!---

didn't rte reject it first or something though? I think. not sure... in fairness,

Kind of. They never made a final decision on it because thankfully Hat Trick snapped it up before they got the chance. It would have been fairly awful had it gone out on RTE and not under the wing of Geoffrey Perkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back