This friggin thing 3 - free (2 Viewers)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
This friggin thing zine no.3 is out if you want one. Tis free and if you want one e mail me and send 30c down the wire for posting. If you don't have a coin/energy converter send us the email anyway and sure you'll probably get one - if there's any left...

For those of you (most) who say to yourself "What the berries is this friggin thing?!" I'll say it's a zine from Kilcoole with loads of self absorbed writing about bands and fun.

email here:
[email protected]

ya wanna join the auld zine trade, oh yeah that goes for both jake's wrath and weeler's zine too, gimme an email at [email protected] and i'll forward ya on the list of particulars i need, or ya could just check out the funky, soon to be overhauled once i get off these damned night shifts, website at www.geocities.com/spudmonkey999

by the way just like to say its great to see loadsa new zines flyin out from all over the place, reminds me of when i got my first issue of KOTSP and they had a list of irish zines that must have been 10-15 long.

new issue of kotsp finished and ready to go to the copiers,
special 24 page hail to the warzone themed issue available at the festival itself

mc moley said:
yeah i thought weelers zine was pretty decent alright. a good read.
pity its not available in brail.

by the way. see the way underneath my name it says nktob or something.... how come mine says that and what the fuck does it mean. everyone else has senior member or something funny... how do i shed the knotb thingy??

stephenoblunt said:
This friggin thing zine no.3 is out if you want one. Tis free and if you want one e mail me and send 30c down the wire for posting. If you don't have a coin/energy converter send us the email anyway and sure you'll probably get one - if there's any left...

For those of you (most) who say to yourself "What the berries is this friggin thing?!" I'll say it's a zine from Kilcoole with loads of self absorbed writing about bands and fun.

email here:
[email protected]

stamps are 41c; don't do yourself out, mate

mc moley said:
yeah i thought weelers zine was pretty decent alright. a good read.
pity its not available in brail.

I think i just got that brail remark, me likey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back