THIS CHRISTMAS I AM GETTING: (2 Viewers)

Are you goin round the long way, as in via japan? That's a helluva long flight to the states

I didn't buy the ticket. It's what happens when someone goes the cheapest route. Three planes and lots of layovers. I will be sleeping in airports because of bad weather too, I know it. I have the worst luck out of everyone I know when it comes to traveling. First time I visited here it took me 44 hours to get back to Boston and 19 of them were on the damn plane.

I didn't buy the ticket. It's what happens when someone goes the cheapest route. Three planes and lots of layovers. I will be sleeping in airports because of bad weather too, I know it. I have the worst luck out of everyone I know when it comes to traveling. First time I visited here it took me 44 hours to get back to Boston and 19 of them were on the damn plane.

you were lucky... the other day i had to walk home from britland while carrying eleven children of my back in my bare feet in ten feet of snow and ice and when i got home my dad thrashed like a kipper with his belt!!
:cool:
- leigh

Dang that's crazy! I thought my 5 hour bus journey home was bad. Hope all the travelling is worth it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back