This bike really is a pipe bomb (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
Manta Ray said:
Using the word queer in a derogatory sense is blatantly homophobic. Do you condone that? I suppose everyone who speaks out against dumb macho attitudes are just following the pc code yeah?

...THE FUCK UP

DO
YOU
ENJOY
TAKING
EVERYTHING
IN
LIFE
SERIOUSLY?

Manta Ray said:
Using the word queer in a derogatory sense is blatantly homophobic. Do you condone that? I suppose everyone who speaks out against dumb macho attitudes are just following the pc code yeah?
You are 18 years of age, best years of ya life, stop bitchin' like a whore who has overtime in her vice den and go grab life :rolleyes:

if theres nothing serious here, then why do you feel the need to tell me to ''shut the fuck up'' in humongous letters? :)

Manta Ray said:
if theres nothing serious here, then why do you feel the need to tell me to ''shut the fuck up'' in humongous letters? :)
Shut the fuck up directed towards your PC buzz. I meant what I said up there, don't take me seriously. It's very funny how many people still leave negative rep with a big anger message in my USER cp. It's funny how much people enjoy feeding trolls and looking like idiots.

And about the gay thing and gay comments, even my gay friends dont mind me using the word faggot around them as a figure of speech like muppet. I wonder how many times you have went to a gay club with gay friends or have stuck up for them on the street when some clown says something?

Politakill1 said:
Shut the fuck up directed towards your PC buzz. I meant what I said up there, don't take me seriously. It's very funny how many people still leave negative rep with a big anger message in my USER cp. It's funny how much people enjoy feeding trolls and looking like idiots.

And about the gay thing and gay comments, even my gay friends dont mind me using the word faggot around them as a figure of speech like muppet. I wonder how many times you have went to a gay club with gay friends or have stuck up for them on the street when some clown says something?

What are you on about, it's not a "PC buzz" to tell someone to stop being homophobic. I don't care how many gay friends you have - it's your attitude that's shit. Homophobia was never considered a laughing matter here before so just coz you and janer joined it doesn't mean anything has changed.
Cop on.

weeler said:
What are you on about, it's not a "PC buzz" to tell someone to stop being homophobic. I don't care how many gay friends you have - it's your attitude that's shit. Homophobia was never considered a laughing matter here before so just coz you and janer joined it doesn't mean anything has changed.
Cop on.

I almost feel sorry for how seriously you take life

I've met you before. You seemed like ecstacy had completely destroyed your brain.

weeler said:
I've met you before. You seemed like a total drug victim.
You seemed like a ponce, whats your point? I think you're reducing yourself to my level now. I can see how you got to know me so well, I totally forgot I was wearing my Apatethic clothing.

Edit - You changed it to ecstasy had completey destroyed your brain. Very interested in how you formed that uneducated opinion.

Weeler I wouldn't even bother trying to argue with them. Janer and Politakill have proved themselves over adn over again to be beyond reason and have no interest in educating themselves.

Politakill1 said:
And about the gay thing and gay comments, even my gay friends dont mind me using the word faggot around them as a figure of speech like muppet.
Stupid jackeen bastard.

Hhahahaha just messing with you, west brit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back