This bike really is a pipe bomb (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
Gee Doctor said:
Political.

Thats how you spell it son.
Its not your fault,sure you probably grew up on a council estate.

I know exactly how to spell it. It's spelled that way for a reason you smegma infested retard.

Politakill1 said:
I know exactly how to spell it. It's spelled that way for a reason you smegma infested retard.

Ah the working class rage.
Stay in school son and one day it will be ok.

Gee Doctor said:
Ah the working class rage.
Stay in school son and one day it will be ok.

That would only bore me, I'm far too intelligent for that. You're only a little 20 year old with a few pubes now go find a clit you inexperienced waste of sack juice.

wow, what a great thread. politakill, you need to grow up. comments like the above, apart from anything else, make NO sense whatsoever. you can have all the gay friends in the world, it doesn't mean you have the gold card to freely use homophobia online and anywhere else as a result. it's a stupid, stupid argument. that's almost the equivelent of saying 'well, i've got a chinese mate so i can go around screaming chink at everyone'. grow up.

faganfest! said:
wow, what a great thread. politakill, you need to grow up. comments like the above, apart from anything else, make NO sense whatsoever. you can have all the gay friends in the world, it doesn't mean you have the gold card to freely use homophobia online and anywhere else as a result. it's a stupid, stupid argument. that's almost the equivelent of saying 'well, i've got a chinese mate so i can go around screaming chink at everyone'. grow up.

I am all grown up!

(PS - That wasnt my arguement at all. Sorry if you misread it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back