This bike really is a pipe bomb (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
Suprised you see Politakill as a troller of the boards, he is a light hearted joker who doesn't take things too seriously.
Look closer at some of the board members with their posh backgrounds who take the piss out of newer members etc
This board has a name on other sites I should let you know for being arrogant and looking down peoples noses, not my views (cept for a handful) but what is said.
People have already said that this thread was great and u know who made it great? ;)

And to assume we should ban people is just not er......Punk maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

;]

JANER said:
Suprised you see Politakill as a troller of the boards, he is a light hearted joker who doesn't take things too seriously.
Look closer at some of the board members with their posh backgrounds who take the piss out of newer members etc
This board has a name on other sites I should let you know for being arrogant and looking down peoples noses, not my views (cept for a handful) but what is said.
People have already said that this thread was great and u know who made it great? ;)

And to assume we should ban people is just not er......Punk maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

;]

wasnt he referring to himself as a troll only a few posts back? i was only making an observation y'know.

anyway, if things were to really kick off with this trhead, oly would have to get involved.

then it would be amazing.

.|..|

La La said:
anyway, if things were to really kick off with this trhead, oly would have to get involved.

Amazingly we should build a shrine to this Oly and dance around it :rolleyes:

Politakill1 said:
I'm pretty sure I really have seen you before around the place. Was hardly going to go up and say "Hoy i'm Politakill from the information superhighway, how are you?"

Here I was being sarcatic.
I was sniffing glue not taking meth.
Christ.

Shorty said:
Haha, this is brilliant. If you want PC morality then fuck off to profaneexistence.com This is one of the least moralistic punk boards I've seen. The two of you don't actually get it, it's that what you both are posting is stupid and idiotic. You both have too much time on your hands and some serious mispercepions of what the users are like and think. I think this is way more of a case of "not suffering fools gladly" than any sort of american style punk PC crusade.
:confused::confused::confused:

La La said:
wasnt he referring to himself as a troll only a few posts back? i was only making an observation y'know.

.|..|

lala :heart: oly
lala = ;) at oly
oly = :eek:
:heart: :heart: :heart:
ailbhe = :mad: at lala
lala =
rip.jpg

eoin said:
Haha, thats funny - 'other boards look down on this board'! How many internet message boards do you look at?

What would your reaction be to the following

1 message board
12 message boards
55 message boards
103 message boards
22 message boards
11 message boards
5 message boards
75 message boards
90 message boards
222 message boards
8 message boards
48 message boards
345 message boards
79 message boards
29 message boards
63 message boards
555 message boards
76 message boards
45 message boards

And what are you trying to imply be your answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back