This bike really is a pipe bomb (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
Ciaran Mackle said:
Weeler I wouldn't even bother trying to argue with them. Janer and Politakill have proved themselves over adn over again to be beyond reason and have no interest in educating themselves.

Mackle you have proven to me that you're easy to wind up. If you two want to form opinions on people who are quite obviously posting stuff out of boredom to get a giggle then enjoy swimming in your ignorance.

Politakill1 said:
Mackle you have proven to me that you're easy to wind up. If you two want to form opinions on people who are quite obviously posting stuff out of boredom to get a giggle then enjoy swimming in your ignorance.

Ignorance? haha thats rich coming from you.

I enjoy stuff that actually is funny I just don't enjoy stupid homophobic remarks. And Janer has proven himself in the past to all have mildly racist views.

Go and die please

Ciaran Mackle said:
Ignorance? haha thats rich coming from you.

I enjoy stuff that actually is funny I just don't enjoy stupid homophobic remarks. And Janer has proven himself in the past to all have mildly racist views.

Go and die please

Well believe it or not a number of people view this forum to look at people like you and others getting wound up. So enjoy taking my verbal troll shit seriously, it's not going anywhere because I get fed a nice meal.

Janer is hands down the best poster on Eircore.

Politakill-are you mates with little ro from blanch?

weeler said:
Politakill, Janer, sort yourselves out.
I have a red name I am invincible!!!!

/seriously wtf u on about?

I gave you a supersexy apology public and private cos I knew u were taking the boards/me too seriously but now..............:rolleyes:

Ciaran Mackle said:
Weeler I wouldn't even bother trying to argue with them. Janer and Politakill have proved themselves over adn over again to be beyond reason and have no interest in educating themselves.

That's Rich from the guy who keeps derepping me anon but of course I have my means of finding out each time it was him lol
Here is some of his politeness (remember he thinks his anon)

"Punk? How about fuck you, you useless Arsenal cunt?"

"Janer just fuck off, you are an idiot - pure and simple - you lack intelligence. CUNT!"

"Cause you're a stupid cunt. Seriously stop posting here. Your nazi views are not welcome""

As you can see he wants me to be his some sort of female love toy :rolleyes:

For what it's worth I think Mackle is as sexy as fuck and fantasises about us

JANER said:
That's Rich from the guy who keeps derepping me anon but of course I have my means of finding out each time it was him lol
Here is some of his politeness (remember he thinks his anon)

"Punk? How about fuck you, you useless Arsenal cunt?"

"Janer just fuck off, you are an idiot - pure and simple - you lack intelligence. CUNT!"

"Cause you're a stupid cunt. Seriously stop posting here. Your nazi views are not welcome""

As you can see he wants me to be his some sort of female love toy :rolleyes:

For what it's worth I think Mackle is as sexy as fuck and fantasises about us

Only one of those dereps was from me actually.

Haha, this is brilliant. If you want PC morality then fuck off to profaneexistence.com This is one of the least moralistic punk boards I've seen. The two of you don't actually get it, it's that what you both are posting is stupid and idiotic. You both have too much time on your hands and some serious mispercepions of what the users are like and think. I think this is way more of a case of "not suffering fools gladly" than any sort of american style punk PC crusade.

JANER said:
I have a red name I am invincible!!!!

/seriously wtf u on about?

I gave you a supersexy apology public and private cos I knew u were taking the boards/me too seriously but now..............:rolleyes:

Don't be encouraging him though.

When did I?
I can't stand the cunt........it is an embarrasment he is lumped with me, I would rather be lumped with RSJ tbh

Shorty said:
Haha, this is brilliant. If you want PC morality then fuck off to profaneexistence.com This is one of the least moralistic punk boards I've seen. The two of you don't actually get it, it's that what you both are posting is stupid and idiotic. You both have too much time on your hands and some serious mispercepions of what the users are like and think. I think this is way more of a case of "not suffering fools gladly" than any sort of american style punk PC crusade.
If you are referring to moi then maybe you are right and that I should devote some of my time (and there's not much as I am middle aged ) to Anarchy.

Beam me up Shorty!

/edit I mean sign me up Shorty ;/

I took away your red name for the laugh, you can have it back whenever.

Janer and Poliatakill for President tbh,
Bout time somebody shook you fucking kiddies up.

Chill Out. Get Out. Listen to Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back