This bike really is a pipe bomb (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
Ciaran Mackle said:
I dont bad mouth behind peoples back Janer. If I have soemthing to say to you I will say it. Anyway I wont take morals off some racist mid life crisis punk.

Says the man who loves to call people Nazi's via the reputation system

you must spread reputation around before docking that politikill cunt again...

so anyways.......
In an update to our earlier story about a "This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb" sticker causing a bomb scare, the student who placed the sticker on his bike has been charged with "inducing panic." If convicted Patrick K. Hanlin, the student in question, faces a possible penalty of 6 months in jail. Ohio University Dean of Students Terry Hogan is backing the authorities up on their choice of action:
"This is one of these circumstances where, in these times, these are the kinds of incidents that cause all of us to take pause, and I think we have to be concerned."​
We'll continue to keep you updated as events unfold.

if i got charged and sentenced with that i would actually bomb the school. i bet he was studying business

Ciaran Mackle said:

Super WOW queeran.

Thats just Tony the Tiger Grrrreaaat!!

Tony_the_tiger.gif

trianglegrrrl said:
when you feel threatened on eirecore...google image search is your sword

not if you're oly. in his case, he is armed at all times with a razor sharp wit and therefore doesn't need illustrations ;)

Politakill1 said:
Super WOW queeran. [/CENTER]
My name is Ciaran also and I havent been called queeran since primary school. You're about as intellectually formiddable as a pokemon card.

JANER said:
Try stop sounding like a politcial correctness soundbyte
Using the word queer in a derogatory sense is blatantly homophobic. Do you condone that? I suppose everyone who speaks out against dumb macho attitudes are just following the pc code yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back