this auld wan that's up the duff (2 Viewers)

La La said:
sea_slug-thumb.jpg

is that a feoeotus? groooooosssss

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
The point is that the pregnancy was caused by both parties, but jane is suggesting that only one person should have say in whether it is terminated.

Ok, I never once said that only one person should make the decision in all cases. No one did. Ever. At any point in this thread. Ro, now you've gone beyond just ignoring what I've said throughout this thread. Now you're just plain lying because I never once said this, did I? To revert to lies rather than explain yourself is really rather childish.

snakybus said:
well if ye women won't let us men tell you whether you can have an abortion or not, thereby having control over the "door of life", ye have to give us men something else in return.

my suggestion is that you all walk around naked

Careful what you wish for snaky. You may remember that I currently have a blister inside my belly button. OR MAYBE IT'S A WOMB GROWING ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY BODY.

Seriously, my posts go into a huge amount of detail. If anyone is genuinely interested in my point of view there is more than enough there for you. Most of the people arguing with me have no intention of changing their point of view but just want to have me typing away like a spa trying to address every permutation notwithstanding the fact that they disagree with my basic point about a father having as much say over an abortion as the mother.

Anyway, for about the fifth time I am going to try and swallow my curiosity and retire from this thread. If you've any unanswered question work them out for yourself. Someone else can have the microphone for a while.

not necessarily, he could leave her, and indeed that happens all the time too.
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
No. If the man wants the woman to abort, but the woman feels otherwise, they keep the baby.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
No. If the man wants the woman to abort, but the woman feels otherwise, they keep the baby.

but didnt you say that if the woman wants to abort and the man feels otherwise, then she has to keep it?

La La said:
and increases the chances of backroom coathanger abortions. terrifying.
If I was Preggers McGreggors, and because my hairier half wanted me to keep it or I'd have to go through with the pregnancy or face jail or whatever (dudes we still haven't figured out the punishment), I'd drink a million bottles of gin, live in a hot bath and throw myself down 67 staircases.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Seriously, my posts go into a huge amount of detail. If anyone is genuinely interested in my point of view there is more than enough there for you. Most of the people arguing with me have no intention of changing their point of view but just want to have me typing away like a spa trying to address every permutation notwithstanding the fact that they disagree with my basic point about a father having as much say over an abortion as the mother.

Anyway, for about the fifth time I am going to try and swallow my curiosity and retire from this thread. If you've any unanswered question work them out for yourself. Someone else can have the microphone for a while.

There is no detail in your posts. You're just repeating the same thing over and over. You still haven't explained how these rights will be defined under the law. That's not one I can work out for myself, unless you think I can read your mind.

jane said:
Careful what you wish for snaky. You may remember that I currently have a blister inside my belly button. OR MAYBE IT'S A WOMB GROWING ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY BODY.

if you have two wombs will it double the force of your argument?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back