this auld wan that's up the duff (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
dual-sex robo-dolls and start gestating our young in empty coke cans. Or men turn into sea horses.
I am far more turned on by that idea than I should be

*worries

mazzyianne said:
Or addressed the fact that giving the right to decide to men takes it away from women, leave us as the ones with no rights.
and forced to carry a baby we don't want.

or form a loving relationship that is founded on compromise.

it's not like a woman would rejoice in taking the decision away from a man, as well as aborting a foetus.
but sadly it's the way it has to be, because we are the carriers.

La La said:
because we are the carriers.

V_Diana.jpg

jane said:
Which, the new meaning of 'c-section' or becoming a sea horse? I'd like to be a sea cucumber. They look like giant hairy turds.

ae they the same as sea slugs?

sea_slug-thumb.jpg

they're a delicacy in china. barf.

mazzyianne said:
Or addressed the fact that giving the right to decide to men takes it away from women, leave us as the ones with no rights.
and forced to carry a baby we don't want.

The point is that the pregnancy was caused by both parties, but jane is suggesting that only one person should have say in whether it is terminated.

well if ye women won't let us men tell you whether you can have an abortion or not, thereby having control over the "door of life", ye have to give us men something else in return.

my suggestion is that you all walk around naked

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
The point is that the pregnancy was caused by both parties, but jane is suggesting that only one person should have say in whether it is terminated.

but you're saying it would be one person (the man) who has a say in whether the woman keeps it.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Or to get the agreement of the father than an abortion is the right way to go.

Agreed.

It was said back at the start of this thread that in a good relationship this whole issue should be solveable by discussion. If the two people involved have love and respect for each other then it should be resolvable exactly as you describe. However, while I don't doubt the good faith in your point, I agree with some other posters in thinking that any law put in place to resolve the issue will not be for the greater good.

The law is a blunt and dangerous object at the best of times.

snakybus said:
well if ye women won't let us men tell you whether you can have an abortion or not, thereby having control over the "door of life", ye have to give us men something else in return.

my suggestion is that you all walk around naked

Done and done*.
Problem solved.

*except in winter

mazzyianne said:
I'm not really sure what you're saying here...

not much - just commenting on how lots of people seem to think life is a courtroom drama, when it generally isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back