Thinking of killing this kid on my street. (1 Viewer)

Did anyone hear the mothers victim impact statement?
Talking about semen on the body and the kid being in the guys room at 7am when he was supposed to be at a friends sleepover,no stone marks on the car etc etc.....
Hasnt been substantiated in court so its only hear say at the moment but its a bit nuts it only came out now....

It's about as fucked up as you can get. Fair enough, his manslaughter sentence was probably the right charge, but 4 years, back-dated, is ridiculous. If he'd sold him hash, he would've gotten a longer sentence!

Hamilton Burger said:
What were these? Four years is a bit, well, shit

but didnt the examination at the time reveal there was no evidence of sexual abuse? going on the evidence they did use in court (i.e the stones, the tussle, the unfortunate death bit) i think 4 years is enough - he didnt mean to kill him. ok he acted a bit strangly afterwards but he was probably freaked out and 4 years is a long time when your young like him and he'll always have to live with it and he'l probably be treated like shit by ignorant strangers for the rest of his life.

no. vi there:
10commandments.gif

What is the purpose of posting that? You realise that they're religious commandments, not state laws and as such have nothing to do with anything that's being discussed here?

guy shoulda just gone to the cops straight away. "shit I'm after killing robert, it was a mistake" instead a wasting everyone's time and putting the family (and Ireland i suppose) through hell.

can't coment on the 4 years thing cause i know nothing about sentencing.

I dunno - i can't remember exactly but was talking to a lawyor girl who said twas well known (admitted? semen evidence? can't rem as i said) that there was dodginess going on but for whatever reason the evidence was inadmissable. Impression i got is that the law's an ass again and that his punishment doesn't really fit the crime. She said something like that the guards were going around telling people about it cos they knew he was gonna get off lightly. However, not sure either about the fairness of infamy among a world of people who are not involved... The media is also an ass.

And whatever Commandments or State says. Everybody knows it's wrong to kill. Surely to fuck we don't need god or country to spell it out for us?

tartaruga said:
What is the purpose of posting that? You realise that they're religious commandments, not state laws and as such have nothing to do with anything that's being discussed here?

god bless you.

plenty of people get killed with no-one going to prison all the time.

it's just yizzers are tabloid scumgees without the legal eagle eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back