THiNGS tour details (2 Viewers)

Yeah we'll all have to keep each other updated on how the gigs are going Myself and captain anomie will be attacking Letterkenny IT and town with with some more flyers directly.
That's class about the media coverage

Originally posted by Andy_aurel
Yeah we'll all have to keep each other updated on how the gigs are going Myself and captain anomie will be attacking Letterkenny IT and town with with some more flyers directly.
That's class about the media coverage

How'd ye get on last night?

Things Donegal

Things Donegal went swimmingly. The turnout was somewhat 'economical but the atmosphere was nice and the folks who did come seemed to enjoy themselves. Yakuza played a good set, debuting a spanking new song as well as some of their mucho-daycent standard tunes. Went down well with all the stick-dwellers. Despite a few moments of two-headed staring Neosupervital rocked - Best thing ever to come out of Dublin wearing red trousers. Last up was Aurel, but unfortunatley I came over with a strange amnesia during thier set so I cant really remember much about it - regained conciousness around two hours later, apparently uttering some gibberish about "keiran is my absent father".

Anyways, expect full reviews of Things Donegal and Derry in the next few days.

MMMLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH

I have been informed that the Belfast leg of the Things tour has been forced to cancel, due to problems beyond anyones control.

Jaysus. That's a shame.
Eamon Evangelists said "sectarian bollocks" was the reason on the Fastfude.
What happened?

holy devine fuck.

that was a sureal experience.

letterkenny: good gig, not many punters.
derry: loads of punters, loads of cd's sold, a fire alarm goes off during evangelists set so the venue is evacuated and the decide not to let people back in! people love the neosuper-v, and aurel 'rocked the gaff' apperently.
poor eamonn was kicked off before he could take off any of his clothes, which must have been very upsetting.

belfast date -> fucking sureal. a spectacular turn of events and timing which meant the accross the line goig of the week was cancelled...

The carpark right beside the Menagerie was the scene of "a major crime" a cop told us at the police tape that would let us nowhere near the place and apparently the news said it was an IRA weapons find :eek:
What a sensationalist start to the tour
We're just gonna reschedule the date for the gig, I'll sort it out ASAP

I was scarded by all the nordy guardai shoutin at me in fodrin...

oh, and Dial-a-boose is broken

i must sleep

ah sure pints were had regardless. felt sorry for ronan and the yakuza boys because the had posters EVERYWHERE. i noticed that not a bin was left unthinged as i fell bedword. pisser, but nowt anyone could do. got to have nice chats with lorcanzo and dubh.

Originally posted by mark
felt sorry for ronan and the yakuza boys because the had posters EVERYWHERE. i noticed that not a bin was left unthinged as i fell bedword.

Yeah, big up's to Ronan on the postering and nice one for the floor space, well I think it was your gaff... I woke up half in the kitchen covered in someones chewing gum... that Dubh could snore for his country buh... it was very rock n roll but for the absence of the rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back