THiNGS compilation CD (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone, just thought id put this idea out..............Im goin to galway this weekend to play a gig with gugai. anyway i thought that maybe i could bring down a load of those comp cds- i think he would sell them easily at his club and would be good exposure for the bands. im leaving saturday at 10am so if ye are interested gimme a call @087 6792620 as i wont be on the net too long today. Mick

kevin gallen said:
Hey everyone, just thought id put this idea out..............Im goin to galway this weekend to play a gig with gugai. anyway i thought that maybe i could bring down a load of those comp cds- i think he would sell them easily at his club and would be good exposure for the bands. im leaving saturday at 10am so if ye are interested gimme a call @087 6792620 as i wont be on the net too long today. Mick
Not a bad idea - I could burn up a few easy enough, but the covers/labels might be tricky to organise before then. Who printed the covers in the end?

Okay, let's make this happen...I can burn more CDs. Can Allen get more labels and Cormac do up more covers? Ro, any idea how it's selling? Will we need to do more for the shop?

If we do this, should we look into trying to revive the sticks distro? In Galway at least (maybe we went overboard before trying to get it going in loads of places at once - maybe it'd be better to get them going bit by bit)

Okay, I went down there today - they've only one or two left, so another ten required. I reckons we should actually target a decent batch of 50 so we don't keep having to organise this every other week, especially if we end up shipping 10/20 off to Gaillimh

Jimmy Magee said:
If we do this, should we look into trying to revive the sticks distro? In Galway at least (maybe we went overboard before trying to get it going in loads of places at once - maybe it'd be better to get them going bit by bit)
I'll be up for hoot soon, can i get few for jethro, jed, john boy, mary ellen, mary sue ellen and mary jed jethro?

em...

Can i get a few for the shop in donegal when i'm up in dubbln next week or whenever?

hag said:
is there a tracklist for this cd?
There is somewhere, but I seem to have lost it...

BTW the CD to which we refer isn't the REAL things compo, it's just a quick CDR what was fired together to sell in Freebird, and as it now turns out, possibly in other places as well. The real compo is still in the works, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back