THiNGS compilation CD (1 Viewer)

um, yeah, i've got a grand total of 8 tracks so far. ahem.

The 66 Electric - We
El Diablo - Lean On Me
Holy Ghost Fathers - Blood On The Ground
Michael Knight - Track
Mumblin Deaf Ro - This Simple Life
Steerage - One Trip Around The Sun
Stoat - I Wish I Was Stoned
Aurel - Soda

still waiting on something from delorentos and omlette. Ian?

also, need to get Paper Street Soap Company's track 1, off the stall, going to PM richie about dat now.

lmd64 said:
um at this rate (and given the amount of assignments i've got over clistmas), twill be after clistmas, i'm guessing

Hey this is a long shot but I'm just wondering of you guys are still looking for tracks for this?

We are a band called new colour soul and we play a mix of uptempo funk, soul and rock. We formed at the start of this year and we have played numerous gigs including a live video shoot in the Sugar Club. We are currently recording our debut album, and on the strength of one of the tracks we were chosen to be the featured band on a new RTE music show called the Element.

Anyway, if there is anyone there that would like a copy of our stuff to see if it may be suitable to do something together in the future, drop me a line at [email protected]. Good luck with the CD anyway, I look forward to hearing it.

regards,

Andrew

www.newcoloursoul.com

Liam, can you PM me your mobile no, or anyone reading who has it can you do the same please

thanks
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back