Thesis Binding (1 Viewer)

It cost me 129e for it in the the end. That was 3 hard bound copies of 75 pages each. Feckin madness. I went to the thesis centre, they seemed sound apart from the price. They had this one notice board packed with cards thanking them for helping people out of various binds (Aarrrf) with their thesis. I say they end up with some disasters format wise, stuff spread across multiple documents and real drastic last minute changes.

I went to the place off Amien St and it cost 86 euro, thats a pretty big difference! three hard bound copies, 80something pages they weren't counting.
It was a four hour service too, it's cheaper if you hand it in the day before.
Anyways, it's all over now... ahhhhhhhh:)

The biggest part of the hit I got came from the fact they printed the thing for me whereas you did that aspect yourself.

Is this Masters Thesis season yeah?

I remember printing mine at 4am the morning of the due day ahving proff-read it at about 1am. And then bombing it in to that crowd in seville place to get it done. Never even bothered getting a copy for myself. Why did I do all this? Coz I'm a gimp.

It cost me 129e for it in the the end. That was 3 hard bound copies of 75 pages each. Feckin madness. I went to the thesis centre, they seemed sound apart from the price. They had this one notice board packed with cards thanking them for helping people out of various binds (Aarrrf) with their thesis. I say they end up with some disasters format wise, stuff spread across multiple documents and real drastic last minute changes.

I went to Reads about a year ago to get a Dissertation bound-3 copies of maybe 30/40 pages each though it didn't cost all that much.Maybe 10 or 20 euro

If anyone needs Thesis binding done over a weekend why not contact Academy Thesis Binding on 087 9358893. They are very helpful and accommodating.

If anyone needs Thesis binding done over a weeked contact Academy Thesis Binding. They are very helpful. They just charge their 5 hour rate for weekend work. Tel: 087 9358893

Duffy's Bookbinders, Seville Terrace, Dublin 1. Near the 5 Lamps crossroads.
T (01)8557579
Brilliant if you're running a little late and need to get them done fast! If you drop them in before 9 they'll try to have it bound for you by 11:30... whereas a lot of other places (such as the thesis centre) have a deadline the afternoon before for dropping thesises in...

Also Academy Thesis Binding. Tel: 087 9358893. Will open weekends if you are stuck.

Give Academy Thesis Binding a ring at 087 9358893. The are very helpful and will also open at weekends if you are stuck

28lassielarge1.jpg

whats that lassie?? there's an kid trapped in the mineshaft!!
good boy.

Why not try Academy Thesis Binding. The are very helpful and will open at weekends if you are stuck. Tel: 087 9358893.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back