There was a character in He-Man called Fisto (1 Viewer)

Why would anyone ever write that stuff... It's not that funny, mildly amusing in places, but it's aimed at mindless american nothings...

NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, so it makes me laugh cuz youre so ignorant....you cant call someone a mindless american NOTHING if you dont know them....youre basing what you think of me on my enthusiasm for my mates band, shows how much you know......

Christ your a ejit... click on the link at the top of the thread and you will know who I'm calling mindless (unless you wrote it calm the fuck down)

it gives me the stork when she gets all angry like that,

americans rule. in the land of the blind leading the blind, the man with e the crown and sceptre is king.

Originally posted by fansap2
Americans are just like McDonalds- the more you eat, the hungrier you get...

What, you eat Americans? Actually maybe you do. Hector's envious.

When is a leprechaun not a leprechaun?

When he's going down on Missus Leprechaun - then he's a goblin'

:D

hehe ew snakybus....

and fansap, NOW you scare me so i shant be going to another one of your gigs, was wonderin why you were lookin at me and lickin your lips hehe no thats just wrong hehe forget i said that

Originally posted by billygannon
Yep.... finally made it to Slurms' list
get off me cock will ye? now go fetch me a beer and make sure it's cold this time or i'll have to brutalize yer ma some more... she loves it though really, the bitch.

Originally posted by Ian
Why would anyone ever write that stuff... It's not that funny, mildly amusing in places, but it's aimed at mindless american nothings...

...as opposed to mindless irish omelettes. an entire race of people nicely disparaged. if it makes you feel better though...

Originally posted by slurms

get off me cock will ye? now go fetch me a beer and make sure it's cold this time or i'll have to brutalize yer ma some more... she loves it though really, the bitch.

hey! how did I get on Slumm's list??

I don't remeber calling you a shit eating mother fucker or anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back