The Warriors (1 Viewer)

THRILLHO

Contributor
Website
www.lowbrowculture.com
In my hands now!!!
Well, an Xtravision bag beside my desk (along with Soul Calibur II and the Hello Kitty game). But still.
Can't wait to get home and play it.

hello kitty: the object of the game is to brand as many items as possible with saccharine sweet imagery before the time runs out.

Your score is measured in teenage girl hysteria

Haven't had a chance to play it much, but I knew everything was going to be okay when I heard the "Maybe you're all going faggot" in the intro. The fighting mechanism is deadly. The spray-can mechanism less so.

Completed the Warriors last night. fucking savage. When you finish it you unlock another game called "soldiers of the night" or something like that and its essentially Final Fight or something like that. a side scrolling retro beat em up. fucking deadly it is.

I aint no computer dork, and I'm not one for games or nothing, but this is deadly. Girls are the best at computer games. except for the tagging thing. I can't tag. Nor can I throw stuff or find me way around or whatever. But it's deadly fun all the same. Fightin's fightin.

Im nearly finished the coney island mode now, its tough though, i cant find the Donuts and ive run out of chickens. that will only make sense to some of you.

bombidol said:
Im nearly finished the coney island mode now, its tough though, i cant find the Donuts and ive run out of chickens. that will only make sense to some of you.
Do you not get the donuts from the ice cream shop?

dont think so, you get ice cream from there alright, and hotdogs from the vendor. and chicken from the butchers. but i havent a clue where to get donuts. And i've played it so many times now that the butchers has no more chickens, i need to find more

bombidol said:
dont think so, you get ice cream from there alright, and hotdogs from the vendor. and chicken from the butchers. but i havent a clue where to get donuts. And i've played it so many times now that the butchers has no more chickens, i need to find more
Well I got donuts from the ice cream stand. There are two women behind the counter, one (on the left I think) gives you ice cream, the other gives you donuts.

I've just finished it and I have to say I'm a little dissapointed. Completed it after five days of average playing time isn't great value for money, and the pre-movie levels are much better than the movie levels, which are fairly unimaginative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back