The Slade Discography Challenge! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now onto Old New Borrowed and Blue.......(released as Stomp Your Hands, Clap Your Feet in the US)

I was half way through Sladest before I realised it was a comp!

Well that was a bit Meh.....A couple of decent tunes but nothing brilliant....

On to SLADE IN FLAME NOW!! YESSSSSSSSSS

HELL YEAH

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I'll tell yas what Slade In Flame is 100% classic lp.Its got everything...KILLER riffs,sleazey horns,melancholic ballads...its a RIPPER.

Dont know if they'll top it.I really want to listen to the next lp but its a bit late,and I'm kinda after sidetracking onto some Kim Fowley,by way of his involvement with the N'Betweeners...who would go on to be Slade...

Great to have you on board milker...I can hardly wait for tonights installment.....

I havent heard those???Yer going off piste there Sorrento......Must check it out...

will have some thoughts on the first two albums tomorrow...'My Town' from Old, New, Borrowed & Blue is awesome so am hoping to come across more along those lines...

I wasnt mad on that lp last night but I'm defo gonna treturn to it when I've completed the challenge....

Ps..great to have ya on board TheDonnaturn21...they're defo a band worth at least checking all their stuff out once...cited as a big influence by CHEAP TRICK!...say no more!

The Slade box set 1969 - 1991 is a killer. Four CDs of riffs. Was only 15 quid on Amazon a few months ago.

I'll have to check that out too.....theres hidden depths to this band I tell ya!

Imma listen to Whatever Happened and Return to base and the next one this evening.......looking forward to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back