The Script are Irish - i can't believe it! (1 Viewer)

from the script's' myspace

'This is a whole new brand of Celtic Soul, blending hip hop lyrical flow with pop melodiousness, state-of-the-art R'n'B production with anthemic rock dynamics, classic song construction with gritty contemporary narratives.'

so help me jesus

it gets better

'Irish people have soul," according to Danny. "It comes from generations of pain, and generations of understanding emotion to be able to physically get that in a solid sound.'

it gets better

'Irish people have soul," according to Danny. "It comes from generations of pain, and generations of understanding emotion to be able to physically get that in a solid sound.'

It comes from watching The Commitments once too often.
The Irish are the Blacks of Europe, don't ya know....

l_1e32857dcad761e21d3105c28c4dcb5c.jpg

Check out the head on the dude on the left! It's a 2 storey head. And that singer is smoking - man he's gotta be cool.

the dude on the left makes me long to swing a punch

I'm crying laughing

I saw the clip of them on MTV news at that Irish festival - they were only on it because they were talking about Amy Winehouse

she would eat their fucking hearts. they look and sound like the kind of band you'd pay hard earned money to see beaten to bits outside some chipper by a bunch of drunk slappers.

I think Paul mcGuinness is involved in they're management. So that's why they're on MTV & all those other doors are open to em...aha :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back