The Runs (2 Viewers)

Catwoman said:
Imodium.

Something you ate?

Imodium - cool. I'll see if it's in the chemist.

Not sure if it was something I ate. Could be the baby.

theres another product called 'arret' for the scuthers.

word of warning though, watch the dosage. i used it one time and was blocked up for days. now thats just as bad.

Catwoman said:
Imodium Plus is v. good by the way. And caolin and morphine, but you can't seem to get it over here.

Mmmm... if I could get a doctor to prescribe me morphine every time I had the runs, I'd change my name to Carl Lewis and wear a leotard all day.

MacFlecknoe said:
Mmmm... if I could get a doctor to prescribe me morphine every time I had the runs, I'd change my name to Carl Lewis and wear a leotard all day.

You get the runs a lot then?!

Immodium is great, but peppermint is pretty good too - a packet of silvermints always helps me when my tummy is a little dicky. But I think that might be just psychosomatic.

Lefty Frizzell said:
theres another product called 'arret' for the scuthers.

word of warning though, watch the dosage. i used it one time and was blocked up for days. now thats just as bad.

yeah this stuff works great! But definately heed the warning :) One day you're pebble-dashing the toilet bowl, then ya take a little bit too much Arret, and about a week later you give birth to a full size gateaux cake. Not fun. Unless you're into the kinky shit. Literally. :eek:

I had a bad dose of the bouts last year. It may have been the 3 lucazades at croke park or granny brownes odd looking carrot cake, but i had to be taken out of school for two days. the doctor gave me some sachets of a salty like formula you mix with water. it worked wonders, so it did!

perhaps a change in your diet may help also?

Queen Buzzo said:
Fuckin murder on the digestive system is babies.

In future, Billiam, preventative strategies might include eating properly..... wholegrains, seeds, vegetables and lots of water.

i remember hearing about someone who was dared to eat a full bag of dry roasted peanuts, without chewing. just swallowing them one by one
that might be something to try

the guy got a tenner out of winning the bet, but it cost him 50 quid to get the doctor to stop him bleeding from his arse

MacFlecknoe said:
Nope... not the band. The ailment. Any suggestions for cures?
is it painful? any reason to believe that it will last a while? if not, i suggest just letting nature run it's course. it's the body's way of flushing itself out.

then again, i also believe that a dastardly piss-up is the body's way of keeping brain cells from multiplying exponentially and cracking open the skull.

it must be noted i'm no doctor.

nlgbbbblth said:
L&N supermarket

ahaha! well lord jezzuz i havent heard that in years huh?

there used to be one at [size=-1]the customs quay[/size] wexford town. are they still goin or did pettits burn the ass of em?

it was a great spot in the 80s to stock up on flans, crisps and minerals before headin off to curracloe.

which one did you work at nlgbbbblth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back