The Rules of Love (2 Viewers)

i said it and i couldnt..music is such a big part of my life and i couldnt go out with someone who i couldnt share it with or who couldnt appreciate it..plus i dont trust people who say they just aren't in to music..and while im aware there are more things in my life im talking about the things that are important to ME in another person..

Not being into music I can deal with - up to a point - as long as a persson is into culture of some sort.

However being into music but having shite taste = irreconcilable differences

Not being into music I can deal with - up to a point - as long as a persson is into culture of some sort.

However being into music but having shite taste = irreconcilable differences

truth be told its peoples passion about music i like..as i said before the boy likes some of the same music as me but for the most we have differrent tastes..but i love the fact that he's into what he's into and is open to listening to stuff that i dig...going out with someone who just goes 'huh?' when im listening to anything or who can't go to gigs cos they dont get it just isnt the person for me..

heres a rule:dont ever have sex with some who describes it as a 'horizontal mambo'

I don't think they're likely to describe it as such before ye actually get it on: "Would you... would you like maybe to stay over at mine tonight, and we could... we could ::clef::DO THE HORIZONTAL MAMBO!:)::clef::"

truth be told its peoples passion about music i like..as i said before the boy likes some of the same music as me but for the most we have differrent tastes..but i love the fact that he's into what he's into and is open to listening to stuff that i dig...going out with someone who just goes 'huh?' when im listening to anything or who can't go to gigs cos they dont get it just isnt the person for me..

What really reall bugs me is the "I never heard of them - it must be more of your wierd shit music" attitude

What really reall bugs me is the "I never heard of them - it must be more of your wierd shit music" attitude

oh i hate that!!i know a dude who when asked what his favourite u2 album was said their greatest hits'..just like alan partridge but thats not what he was tryin to do..

I don't think they're likely to describe it as such before ye actually get it on: "Would you... would you like maybe to stay over at mine tonight, and we could... we could ::clef::DO THE HORIZONTAL MAMBO!:)::clef::"

it would be helpful if they did tho..a clear indicator that they are probably shockingly awful in bed..the type of dude who probably has a nickname for his penis..

oh i hate that!!i know a dude who when asked what his favourite u2 album was said their greatest hits'..just like alan partridge but thats not what he was tryin to do..

I agree with you muffin. There definately is more to life than music, but if its something that huge to you then your partner definately must respect that, or else take a hike.

I once had this tactic of befriending a couple of girls I was into. I tried to brainwash their music tastes to correspond with mine, the plan being to pounce once they did. It didn't work. They did love the music though.

Incidently muffin, what are your typical music tastes? Are they that outlandish?

I agree with you muffin. There definately is more to life than music, but if its something that huge to you then your partner definately must respect that, or else take a hike.

I once had this tactic of befriending a couple of girls I was into. I tried to brainwash their music tastes to correspond with mine, the plan being to pounce once they did. It didn't work. They did love the music though.

Incidently muffin, what are your typical music tastes? Are they that outlandish?

i like a lot of stuff..a lot of like riot grrrl/electro stuff and then just the usual indie rock stuff..nothing amazingly outlandish:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back