The Rules of Love (2 Viewers)

jeez im not sure..i would imagine they are both equally shitty positions to be in..nor can i see how anyone could actively enjoy bein part of any relationship where this is the case..

what if your a natural born host? then having some nit hangin needfully from your leftern hemisphere bleeding your imigination to a shrill albino prune of ghost brain over the course of a year or two would be fucking luxury...

Great idea. Maybe everyone could sing a line? Like that charity version of perfect day.

yeah. lets. But only if we can have bells ringing in the background, and wait til christmas to release it. Then it'll be a christmas song, even though its not about christmas (like that east 17 song) but they'll play it every year and we'll get loads of royalties, which will fund my excessive gin drinking.

(did I say that out loud?)

bagsie being Bob Geldof

I hate people who go out with someone who doesn't like you and they're not allowed hang around with you anymore.

yeah, I hate that. They think their new friend is better than you. But they're not. They're nothing but shits.

and then when their relationship goes tits-up, they come crawling back. But they can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

I feel your pain diddles.

don't shit on your own doorstep.

interpret that any way you want. One interpretation is not to fraternise with work collegues unless both of you are very drunk and have that to blame it on.

as I don't get very drunk, or even a little bit drunk, these days, that means never go near anyone you work with......ever

I dont know if i agree with this entirely. It seems a shame that the place you spend half your waking hours in should be off limits relationship wise. Kind of needlessly cutting down the odds as far as I can see.

where_is_the_love_blackeyedpeas_cropped.jpg

Run around town like a mongo putting these up

I hate people who go out with someone who doesn't like you and they're not allowed hang around with you anymore.

And people who start going out with someone and then can't be arsed being your mate anymore because they don't need you.

And the other people who undergo a personality transplant as soon as they go with someone and won't hang out with because your not a yuppie wanker that's into interior design and SUVs.
None of these things have ever happened to me

I dont know if i agree with this entirely. It seems a shame that the place you spend half your waking hours in should be off limits relationship wise. Kind of needlessly cutting down the odds as far as I can see.

Very good point, and I agree completely. Its when it goes pear-shaped and then you have to face the person day in and day out is where the problem lies.

I've been there. Its not good.

Maybe make sure you're well into the person before going there. Like, be sure its a risk worth taking, rather than something thats gonna turn out to be nothing more than a fling.

Hey, whoever said you can't go out with someone who's not into music if you're into music. That's shite. Narcissism. There are more things in life, people.

i said it and i couldnt..music is such a big part of my life and i couldnt go out with someone who i couldnt share it with or who couldnt appreciate it..plus i dont trust people who say they just aren't in to music..and while im aware there are more things in my life im talking about the things that are important to ME in another person..

i said it and i couldnt..music is such a big part of my life and i couldnt go out with someone who i couldnt share it with or who couldnt appreciate it..plus i dont trust people who say they just aren't in to music..and while im aware there are more things in my life im talking about the things that are important to ME in another person..

Oh well, best of luck then.

Here's a rule: Don't ever do the horizontal mambo with someone with a larger record collection than yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back