the pope (2 Viewers)

you can't move this morning for pope. pope on the radio. pope on the tv. i've never had so much pope in my life. godammit.

Super Dexta said:
in fairness ed, while I don't disagree with what you're saying, it's hard for some people (including me) to see tv footage of the wobbly state he's been in recently and not have a pang of 'jaysus, he's just a wee oul one who's steadily falling to bits'. this doesn't make what you said any less true, but i think it's quite a natural reaction to seeing another human being disintegrating.

yeah but when its the same guy who authorised the moving of priests from parish to parish in ireland that had already molested kids, my sympathy wanes, met far too many people specially in the shelter whose lives were fucked from the start due to the fact that they were shoved into institutions and given as prey to fucked up priests.

anyway its all academic now, the fucker is dead.|..| .|..|

Fuck the pope -I'll piss on his grave.

I don't think anyone is taking pleasure in random death and suffering...?!?! Quite a strange angle to build a defence of respecting the pope & church upon....
Yeah, he's just some old bollicks, but imagine what a fuckhead you'd have to be to climb to such heights in that hierarchy. Millions of people die everyday, this world is intrinsically at odds with any kind of respect for human life, so fuck it -we'll all die pretty soon and nothing will change so why give a fuck about something as meaningless as death.

The Pope is funny, just look at the state of his face

pope.jpg

Obviously the guy holding his arm is the shadowy figure in charge.

apparently the way they make sure all the popes are really dead is by smashing their face in with this special silver hammer thing. but i read somewhere they decided not to do this to him. no idea why.

La La said:
apparently the way they make sure all the popes are really dead is by smashing their face in with this special silver hammer thing. but i read somewhere they decided not to do this to him. no idea why.
Its probably a shatter hammer courtest of Bus Eireann or JJ Kavanagh's.:)

Stanto said:
Its probably a shatter hammer courtesy of Bus Eireann or JJ Kavanagh's.:)
You can get them on the 17A goin to finglas, awe no wait, a load of scumbags from kilbarrack and finglas now have em, the bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back