The Partisans, Freebooters, Septic Pussy, LWR Deck, Thurs Sept 17th (2 Viewers)

Aaahhh but Mister Bryne I grew up with Mensi and co and them along with the Rejects/Subs were the 2nd coming of Punk in '79, admitaddly the entrance is steep compared to normal gigs but watching them in Fibbers will be great and I'm fairly confident they will be far better then the TBMC gig they played here b4, I've said it once and I've said it a 100 times but punk bands are better suited to small venues rather than mid sized/large venues.

Aaahhh but Mister Bryne I grew up with Mensi and co and them along with the Rejects/Subs were the 2nd coming of Punk in '79, admitaddly the entrance is steep compared to normal gigs but watching them in Fibbers will be great and I'm fairly confident they will be far better then the TBMC gig they played here b4, I've said it once and I've said it a 100 times but punk bands are better suited to small venues rather than mid sized/large venues.

ah yeah i hope they are better than last time .the smaller venue might help alright.the three gigs will be good i just think with the line ups and to a less important extent the price that the other gigs are better.splodge are shite and you could see the ructions on saturday anyway.(don't know the other band enough to give fair comment,hear they are good)
doesn't matter a fuck as im working friday night anyway.roll on saturday which i think we can all agree will savage.

Basque separatists you say?

200px-TheJet-1998Malibu.jpg

The Partisans were so so DIY and dead on it was great....what with insulting our countries debt and our tram system! Louise was gorgeous too.. ;)
Leaving the vids uploading as I go to work so they should all be up (5) in the next hour or so, pics much later....
I really enjoyed this gig and can't wait to see 'em again on Saturday, be interesting to see the Upstarts tonight too.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JANER64&view=videos (check here soon for vids)

I'm still a wee bit drunk and will def fail a breathalyser test....I'm even eating breakkie and I never do that!

So this is what Munroe get's up to at night......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back