the orb last night... (1 Viewer)

Yeah I thought they were rubbish when they played the SFX last year too. the glory days are long gone.

Yeah I thought they were rubbish when they played the SFX last year too. the glory days are long gone.

A friend of mine saw them here a few years back and he was adamant that it was easily the worst gig he'd ever seen.

I used to love them, what happened?

A friend of mine saw them here a few years back and he was adamant that it was easily the worst gig he'd ever seen.

I used to love them, what happened?
Just really boring house music. the pont of no return when he started using eminem accapellas during toxegen. Did I spell toxegen right?

That was actually one of the worst nights of my life, though that possibly had more to do with fucking mushrooms and burglar alarms that the orb, in fairness.

That was actually one of the worst nights of my life, though that possibly had more to do with fucking mushrooms and burglar alarms that the orb, in fairness.

You fuck mushrooms and bugular alarms? Freak!

have a wank on me (not literally):
index_image.jpg
690r.jpg

Just really boring house music. the pont of no return when he started using eminem accapellas during toxegen. Did I spell toxegen right?

Wow.

Apparently the place was nearly empty before the show was even over when they played here. Surely they gotta call it a day soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back