The Mooncup Thread... (1 Viewer)

have you been affected by the "ruggers" over the wkend buzzo

or have your periodz gone to yer head

from what i remember on the old tampon thread to which sweetoblivion was referring, most thumped ladies are now mooncup users. i haven't tried one yet but you can't buy them here. i'd be up for giving it a trial run and seeing if I prefer it to tampons - at least it's environmentally friendly i guess, but i would imagine it takes a bit of getting used to.

I keep forgetting and buying lipglosses instead. Consequently my bathroom is full of about 30 boxes of half used tampax that I forget I have, and then buy more. At this rate, it will be 2525 by the time I use them all up.

well........at least she looks happy

mooncup.jpg

Does anyone ever use those massive big night time sanitary pads with the wings? The rustling noise when moving about with one on is rather embarrassing.

I've been eyeing those mooncups up in Boots but I don't think I'm convinced its for me.

from what i remember on the old tampon thread to which sweetoblivion was referring, most thumped ladies are now mooncup users. i haven't tried one yet but you can't buy them here. i'd be up for giving it a trial run and seeing if I prefer it to tampons - at least it's environmentally friendly i guess, but i would imagine it takes a bit of getting used to.
you could order it online? :)
I'm waiting for some fellow users to come on here and spread the love! anyway, they're great. They look funny but I won't be parted from mine!

You knows where I stand, Sweet Oblivion - ie, just about getting there, but need a few more bouts to decide whether I'm converted totally.

Anyway, it's nice to have the option, but I can't say I'd ever be 100pc reliant on one, uh, method, over the other. I think I'll just end up mixing around as it suits.....regardless of whether that defeats the purpose or not.

WARNING TMI MATERIAL CONTAINED BELOW

i considered trying it until i saw the size of it. considering the amount of gymnastics i have to do to get a mini tampon in, i don't think i'll be going near one of those yokes any time soon.

i do not have a wizard's sleeve

nope, i dont think that defeats the purpose at all! It doesnt have to be all or nothing! :) i have to say that the more you use it, the easier it is, definitely. it is very tricky when you start, so it is very off putting. but when you get used to it you forget how tricky it was! but mixing and matching things is good too - at least we have the choice, like! not like in those Judy Blume books where they had to wear sanitary towels with belts on...

WARNING TMI MATERIAL CONTAINED BELOW

i considered trying it until i saw the size of it. considering the amount of gymnastics i have to do to get a mini tampon in, i don't think i'll be going near one of those yokes any time soon.

i do not have a wizard's sleeve

WARNING MORE TMI MATERIAL CONTAINED BELOW:

psst...it stretches, er, things. seriously. *cough* and believe me, i did not think it was possible....

i dont know if it was mentioned on the previous thread, but if using lubrication to insert the mooncup, it must be water-based lubrication. make sure not to use anything containing any amount of silicone or any petrolium / oil based lubricants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back