The Mooncup Thread... (1 Viewer)

hahahahah when you mention contraception there, my boyfriend thought it was some sort of female contraception.
Michelle did he called it a "mickey hat" or what again?

Its amazingly so much cleaner, much much nicer. You even forget your wearing it!
yeh hahaha his reaction was amazing.

TMI time:
I wouldn't cut the stem off right away. you might get used to it. i find in the mornings its travelled up pretty far and it'd take loads of jumping jacks and fishing around to come back down. thats just me though.
but is it really necessary to steralise it after each use? cuz i don't i just rinse it and rub it with a tissue. i won't catch anything will i?

oh and do any of you's chart your cycle? ive never kept a diary longer than a week in my life but ive been charting for 2 years now and i bought my little sister a cute pink little chartyourcycle for when she starts. she's absolutely horrified at the thought of the mooncup! mooncup is defo a lifestyle

WARNING TMI MATERIAL CONTAINED BELOW

i considered trying it until i saw the size of it. considering the amount of gymnastics i have to do to get a mini tampon in, i don't think i'll be going near one of those yokes any time soon.

i do not have a wizard's sleeve
I honestly thought the same but i know now unless i relax its like trying to force feed a baby who's mouth is stubbornly shut.

I honestly thought the same but i know now unless i relax its like trying to force feed a baby who's mouth is stubbornly shut.
:D

the having it sit low down thing freaks me out as well.. like if i don't put a tampon in high enough, it's uncomfortable to the point of being painful.. like can you feel it at all while it's in? cos i'm convinced i would and it'd be icky.
the blood thing doesn't bother me at all, it's just th size of the yoke combined with the placement that puts me off entirely.

yeh hahaha his reaction was amazing.

thats just me though.
but is it really necessary to steralise it after each use? cuz i don't i just rinse it and rub it with a tissue. i won't catch anything will i?

oh and do any of you's chart your cycle? ive never kept a diary longer than a week in my life but ive been charting for 2 years now and i bought my little sister a cute pink little chartyourcycle for when she starts. she's absolutely horrified at the thought of the mooncup! mooncup is defo a lifestyle

you only have to sterilise it once a month, then you should wash it once a day with scentless soap - or one of those 'intimate' washes. (on the Lush forums there's a fab lady who sells mooncups and has monthly threads for them, and i get all my info off them!!)

I'm finding me mooncup far more comfortabe than tampons. It's soft and flexible, and just feels more natural, I can hardly ever feel it, which is amazing.

You get used to it quicker than you think, every woman should give it a go.
Oh, and for some reason I feel futuristic...??although thats just the clean feeling!

I'm finding me mooncup far more comfortabe than tampons. It's soft and flexible, and just feels more natural, I can hardly ever feel it, which is amazing.

You get used to it quicker than you think, every woman should give it a go.
Oh, and for some reason I feel futuristic...??although thats just the clean feeling!

sanitary dowel

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back