The minor worries thread (1 Viewer)

Leave the farmers alone! I might be one soon.

japangirls2.jpg

I'm worried about @JohnnyRaz; and his existential crisis.

But Jill Hives; advice is solid.He should take it.

Live NOW Johnny!NOW!!!Fuckthe past,fuck the future,fuck what people think of you and what you think they think you should be doing,you only get one life to lead and is it incredibly short..make mistakes..whatever..but do what makes you happy now.And you will be happy.I personally gaurantee it.::clef::.|..|

Well I booked an appointment with the useless cunt of a doctor down the road. He'll probably tell me to lose weight then help me lose some in my wallet area.

that sounds like it should be a glib cliche, but actually makes perfect sense.

It is cliche and a bit glib but it's nevertheless true. I spent nearly the last two months having conversations with strangers from all over the world about their lives and this shit is universal. The answer is not shut people out of your life (that presents a different problem) but to give up caring what they think (or you think they think) about yours. imho.

bit worried this hip hop experiment I'm working on is gonna drive the lad in the shop downstairs nuts

I'm worried about @JohnnyRaz; and his existential crisis.

But @Jill Hives; advice is solid.He should take it.

Live NOW Johnny!NOW!!!Fuckthe past,fuck the future,fuck what people think of you and what you think they think you should be doing,you only get one life to lead and is it incredibly short..make mistakes..whatever..but do what makes you happy now.And you will be happy.I personally gaurantee it.::clef::.|..|

There is no future and there is no past, only the now.

Did you know that aborigines among many other peoples have no past or future tense only the present tense with everything being in the now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back