The minor worries thread (1 Viewer)

People with subwoofers only notice their stupid bass shit that wasn't meant to be there in the first place

Yeah.And according to this chart,there should be fuck all down there anyway,unless yer Skrillex or some other shite with church organs n shit

main_chart.jpg

Getting my tax situation fixed up. I think I'm due a rebate from last year but its a bit complicated. Must get the documents together.

Why does it have to 'go' anywhere?
Just enjoy it.

But when you feel directionless, sometimes its difficult to enjoy life. I feel a bit that way myself.

As for youth being almost spent, get a portrait done and put it in your attic. Works for me.

But when you feel directionless, sometimes its difficult to enjoy life. I feel a bit that way myself.

As for youth being almost spent, get a portrait done and put it in your attic. Works for me.

But why does it need direction? Usually it's only because others make you think it should. Just live it and it works its self out.
You are as youthful as you feel, it has nothing to do with age.

But why does it need direction? Usually it's only because others make you think it should. Just live it and it works its self out.

Direction is probably just a handy word for summing up complex emotional desires and dreams. For example, if one longs for marriage and children but is a lonely singleton in a dreary bedsit that you couldn't bring anyone home to then you may feel you're on the wrong path or heading in the wrong "direction" in terms of making your dreams come true. If you long to visit exotic destinations but spend all your money on CDs that you listen to once or never or you spend it on the horses then again you may feel you're going in the wrong direction because you'll never be able to afford the flights. if you spend your days enjoying passing whims and fancies then more than likely you're actually failing to face up to what it is you really want from life and to the challenges (self confidence issues, lack of skills and abilities, legacy parental issues etc) that must be overcome in order to realise your dreams.

12373842.jpg

I'ma bit worried about Shaney in his bedsit..Ireally hope the new Roy Harper LP is a whopper

You have a point. I'll venture out now and see what hand life deals me today.

I feel youthful (sort of).

Maybe I'll find a target I want and set my rudder.

Direction is probably just a handy word for summing up complex emotional desires and dreams. For example, if one longs for marriage and children but is a lonely singleton in a dreary bedsit that you couldn't bring anyone home to then you may feel you're on the wrong path or heading in the wrong "direction" in terms of making your dreams come true. If you long to visit exotic destinations but spend all your money on CDs that you listen to once or never or you spend it on the horses then again you may feel you're going in the wrong direction because you'll never be able to afford the flights. if you spend your days enjoying passing whims and fancies then more than likely you're actually failing to face up to what it is you really want from life and to the challenges (self confidence issues, lack of skills and abilities, legacy parental issues etc) that must be overcome in order to realise your dreams.

12373842.jpg

I did live in a poxy bedsit for a while but I've got a cool apartment now. Maybe too much of my time is spent on passing whims but I've also got to finish watching BSG.

My dream is to find a non-psychotic GF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back