The minor worries thread (2 Viewers)

how come you have so many eggs? Are you keeping chickens?

We get eggs delivered every week, and we always have too many because we are out most Saturday mornings and forget to leave a note out to tell the egg people not to leave any more for the time being.

And why wouldn't you offer the guest an egg if you have that many?

I don't know how comfortable I'd feel asking a strange man "would you like some eggs". He'd probably think I was mental, it's a weird thing to bring up really.

I don't know how comfortable I'd feel asking a strange man "would you like some eggs". He'd probably think I was mental, it's a weird thing to bring up really.

Quite right. You should never assume a person's ovo-vegetarian/vegan identity

We get eggs delivered every week, and we always have too many because we are out most Saturday mornings and forget to leave a note out to tell the egg people not to leave any more for the time being.

I always have too few eggs so I guess this is just the universe balancing itself out.

r

I love it that someone else has an egg delivery service - I thought we were the only ones! Many people think we're very lah-di-dah because of it.

Bad buzz about your wall tho.

I wear a tweed jacket and green wellies and tell everyone that we have a little man from the village that delivers eggs to us.

Our neighbour added that pillar as an kind of kindness when hew was doing up his own wall and garden. He didn't realise that by doing so he'd trapped our camper van in the driveway. We had to get special equipment to get it out. Then we realised that our two car driveway was now a one car driveway as when one of us was using it the other couldn't access it anymore without trapping the other. We were happy to see the thing go.

I wear a tweed jacket and green wellies and tell everyone that we have a little man from the village that delivers eggs to us.

Our neighbour added that pillar as an kind of kindness when hew was doing up his own wall and garden. He didn't realise that by doing so he'd trapped our camper van in the driveway. We had to get special equipment to get it out. Then we realised that our two car driveway was now a one car driveway as when one of us was using it the other couldn't access it anymore without trapping the other. We were happy to see the thing go.

Fuckin neighbours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back