The minor worries thread (1 Viewer)

if there was one guy i'd expect to have a plasma screen that plays usb stuff in the sitting room, it would be you. i am shocked.

I have a plasma screen that plays DVDs and VHS.
If I want a film or television programme I'll either buy it, record it off telly or do a DVD-R swap with a fellow-trader. No downloads.

I have a plasma screen that plays DVDs and VHS.
If I want a film or television programme I'll either buy it, record it off telly or do a DVD-R swap with a fellow-trader. No downloads.

fair enough. what about mad men though? that was scripted post internet and the first show to completely embed the adverts in the script, so technically they want that to be downloaded really.

fair enough. what about mad men though? that was scripted post internet and the first show to completely embed the adverts in the script, so technically they want that to be downloaded really.

I've gotten through the first two seasons on DVD and some of it on telly. I'd need a new hard drive if I started downloading TV stuff.

Looking icy out.Another shroom season missed.Not really too bothered though.Bit old for al that I think.

Why no downloads?

That's all I have now.

I don't even own a CD player or a DVD player.

Music - they're somewhat intangible - to me, collecting mp3s is like collecting farts in a jar.

Sometimes I download stuff to see what it's like. If I dig it then I'll buy the record or CD. I can't get excited about a load of files on a hard drive. Physical formats are where it's at - sleeves, booklets, the smell of vinyl, the needle hitting the groove, the austere beauty of early CD pressings.

For televison / film see above.

Went to the dentist this morning, i've been going to the same one since i was in secondary school. he's spent all the time since then peering into people's gobs. it can't be good for him.

Me farts have a kind cabbage curry smell..and they are numerous

Fretting about my first AirBnB guest. Is he happy, does he like the gaff, will he find the light switches, will disabling his wireless adapter and reenabling it fix his Wifi issues, should I offer him some eggs because we have loads of them?

Fretting about my first AirBnB guest. Is he happy, does he like the gaff, will he find the light switches, will disabling his wireless adapter and reenabling it fix his Wifi issues, should I offer him some eggs because we have loads of them?
how come you have so many eggs? Are you keeping chickens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back