The minor worries thread (1 Viewer)

Shes still alive.

Major party when she departs for Hell.

She's already in hell-suffering from dementia and largely ignored by her family and the world.Any moment of clarity she does have will no doubt further compound her misery.
No matter how despicable her behaviour was I don't believe anyone deserves that.Death will be a blessing for her.

Hey everyone!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She's already in hell-suffering from dementia and largely ignored by her family and the world.Any moment of clarity she does have will no doubt further compound her misery.
No matter how despicable her behaviour was I don't believe anyone deserves that.Death will be a blessing for her.

I can't say that I feel sorry for her, she has no redeeming qualities.

I wouldn't want it to happen to John Major, he had/has a streak of decency and humanity.

Mmmmm, maybe its the vibes. I probably dress in black to often and love my black scuffed leather jacket too much. I talk too much about SciFi and Zombies.

Nothing wrong with black or scuffed leather jackets. SciFi and zombie talk however could be cut down but sure some gals love that shit too.
A smile never fails. At least they won't automatically think you might chop them up and put them in the boot of your parents car.
Halloween is your holiday! Go out! Some might think you've just dressed up as a teenage school terrorist!
Make sure to add some anarchist symbols to your backpack.

Nothing wrong with black or scuffed leather jackets. SciFi and zombie talk however could be cut down but sure some gals love that shit too.
A smile never fails. At least they won't automatically think you might chop them up and put them in the boot of your parents car.
Halloween is your holiday! Go out! Some might think you've just dressed up as a teenage school terrorist!

yes, this.

OR

act rich. Girls love that shit

Sadly its the psychotic ones who like sf & zombies!

I smile! I'll miss most of the Halloween fun, going to darkest Cork for a week to see parents. But Theo has inspired me to sacrifice a farmer to The Morrigan at the local Standing Stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back