The Mingers/Only Fumes & Corpses/Los Mendozas tour (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
themingerstournet.jpg

The Mingers (Bankshot! Records /Go Down Fighting Records)
minger1.jpg

“Straight outta Leeds, The Mingers play fast, snotty, no nonsense hardcore. Formed back in 2002 by Dale (bass) Talia (vox) and Peter (drums), The Mingers current line up came into existence with both Angry Pete and The Wolf joining on guitar. The Mingers first full length, Passion Not Fashion is currently set to be re-released in the US this spring. Heavily influenced by the likes of F-Minus, Kill Your Idols and Sick of it All, The Mingers are as subtle as a brick enema.
Having toured with Leftover Crack, The Filaments and The Subhumans, The Mingers are the perfect antidote to all the pretty boy, style over substance, fashioncore bands.”
http://www.myspace.com/themingers
www.themingers.com

Only Fumes & Corpses
l_8f1d661d5e0e37875a696c435e4ed557.jpg

Hardcore punk from the west of Ireland. Five lads havin’ the crack playing fast and loud. Just back from a short English tour with a few new songs for ye too.

www.myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses

Los Mendozas (Nothing To Prove Records)
loslive.jpg

“Many years ago, Los Mendozas were the most feared tag team on the underground wrestling circuit. Every time we fought; we frogspashed, chokeheld and threw anyone stupid enough to wrestle us over the ropes.
Our success was all down to one man. The greatest man that ever lived; Vincente Mendoza. Our trainer, our manager, our inspiration, and our Father.
The night before we were meant to wrestle - and claim another victory to add to our countless previous victories - our most jealous enemies, The Japanese Tiger Masks, we found our Father dead in our dressing room...if only we had not stepped outside to eat powerbars whilst doing push ups and listening to ManOwaR, then things could have been so different...
The Japanese Tiger Masks fled the country, and began recruiting sympathisers all over the world. Los Mendozas spent weeks making money through streetfights (the Tiger Masks had contacts in the Underground Wrestlers' Commission who had our name erased from the history books and our names blacklisted from their events...) until we could afford to get to the UK where we believed the Tiger Masks still lay and hide...
Over the past few months we have been claiming victory and seeking vengeance in clubs and pubs all over the UK.”
http://www.myspace.com/losmendozas

www.myspace.com/usvsthemgalway

dorans on thursday and i think its €7 in. be warned, moshspace gigs start early (7.30-8pm).

i'll be at this. i've no problem with anyone from moshspace. i'm supposed to be an adult after all. in fact their gigs have been great.

what is? and whats the problem with moshspace, Im looking for accounts with much scandle.

I guess it's like a lot of things, some people think it's the best thing ever, some people think it's a load of insular bollocks. I guess their version of hardcore music would be very different to a lot of folks on here's.

Personally I've found some of the folks involved to be really nice (that Iano lad, what little I know of him, is lovely and I've never heard anyone say otherwise), and others to be complete fuckwits. No better or worse than whatever other scene you'd care to point out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back