The Mingers/Only Fumes & Corpses/Los Mendozas tour (3 Viewers)

leechrum fest was deadly last year apart from all the crappy weather and everything.the settings for the fest were absolutely beautiful and with nice weather it would be an amazing weekend

Galway gig on Sunday night was savage!!!!! OFAC sounded amazing as always and the Mingers were just fucking deadly altogether, definitely better live than on the cd alright I think. So great to see the crowd just erupting like that too-and the bouncers letting us away with it!! Ghundi were really good too, looking forward to seeing 'em again. Whole night was great craic!!

See I fuckin TOLD you all you'd get the cold off me!

Just a quick message to say thanks to everyone who made this tour and all the gigs a huge success. All the shows were amazing and the bands got better every night. The Galway show was a crazy way to end the tour with almost 100 people coming out on a rainy Sunday night. Cheers to everyone who made an effort to come to all the shows. It was great to see such a mixture of different heads having the craic.
Thanx to..
Iano and everyone at Half Shell and Demented Promotions, Find A Way, Another Day in Hell, Damo, Andy and all the lads for putting us up.

Cormac, 1000 Drunken Nights, Mac and everyone in Belfast.

Jasper, The Complaints, Coolera House and all the people who traveled to the gig from far away.

USvsTHEM ;), Ghundi, the bouncers for letting us get away with so much messing and silly antics, Roisin Dubh for the beers etc.

The Mingers and Los Mendozas for being the soundest bunch ever and for trying to party as hard as Only Fumes & Corpses…

Sorry if I forgot anyone… I’ve got my annual 3 day cold/flu so my heads a bit mushy.. If anyone has pics or videos please pass em on to us.

Fumes were great in Dorans; sound was spot on for me, half way up in the middle. New songs sounding class...bad monitor, bad bad monitor. Mendozas were fun but the show got a bit sickening, they should keep the talking to about half and the mix would be great. Good tunes.

Mantua was much better organised than Leechrum last year so Poo tent there is deadly. I wonder where in Sligo Jasper is goin to send us?

My beer is nice & heady in that pic thanks to that eejit throwin half of it on me.

Fumes were great in Dorans; sound was spot on for me, half way up in the middle. New songs sounding class...bad monitor, bad bad monitor. Mendozas were fun but the show got a bit sickening, they should keep the talking to about half and the mix would be great. Good tunes.

Mantua was much better organised than Leechrum last year so Poo tent there is deadly. I wonder where in Sligo Jasper is goin to send us?

My beer is nice & heady in that pic thanks to that eejit throwin half of it on me.
Thats you in my pic? :)

Hola, mis amigos

I am most sorry to drag this back from the depths of lost posts, but I had this page "bookmarked" for many months now (2).

Los Mendozas would like to thank everyone who was involved in helping us to achieve vengeance in the short time we were away from our temporary hideout of Brighton.

Especial thanks to our brothers in Only Fumes and Corpses for folding under the heavy pressure we exerted on them to let us achieve vengeance on their tour with the Mingers.

We met some really nice people and danced to some really good songs.

Muchas Gracias, mis amigos.

Listen to FRIGITS, listen to IMHOFF YOUTH, listen to ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES.

Join Us
Get In The Ring

Raúl Mendoza

www.myspace.com/losmendozas

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back