The Mingers/Only Fumes & Corpses/Los Mendozas tour (1 Viewer)

The Mingers
2288823942_d1cc9dd5a1.jpg

2288819230_dd6ca0615c.jpg

2288036885_d2207b2822.jpg

Los Mendozas

2288867780_6e1c61f7a1.jpg

2288872522_facf372c78.jpg

Only Fumes and Corpses

2288062999_2d24273bff.jpg

2288052585_ab18a3518e.jpg

2288859942_c54f5a02e2.jpg

1st 3 pics I like alot, what lense do you use btw?
I've also not taken a black and white one yet, must check the manual.. :eek:

I also left out of my earlier report but ur pic reminded me of it that at the gig in Dublin was the biggest and best pryamid I've yet seen at a gig.

1st 3 pics I like alot, what lense do you use btw?
I've also not taken a black and white one yet, must check the manual.. :eek:

I also left out of my earlier report but ur pic reminded me of it that at the gig in Dublin was the biggest and best pryamid I've yet seen at a gig.

I shoot in colour but exposed for black and white and convert in photoshop saves me fucking around with the menu so much. I've got a 50mm 1.8 lens same as what you had and shoot in manual all the time.

Here's the rest of my snaps from last night.

mendozas were fuckin annoying, quote]

why? cos they rubbed a mickey off yer leg or cos they let you away without taking your kit off? :cool:
if they'd rubbed their mickeys on my leg it might have taken my mind off their uninteresting commenteries.don't get me wrong, im sure their sound guys and their music was really good but maybe just a little bit more music.
this is the 3rd fullam.

Was talkin to Eoin about leechrum not happening this year and some mention of Roscommon. By pure chance Jasper's actually got somethin goin on at a festival in Ballaghadereen at the beginning of August as an atlernative. Madness.

Was talkin to Eoin about leechrum not happening this year and some mention of Roscommon. By pure chance Jasper's actually got somethin goin on at a festival in Ballaghadereen at the beginning of August as an atlernative. Madness.

That'll be the Mantua Festival.

That'll be the Mantua Festival.

Is that the one with loads of Drum n' Bass and tehcno and stuff like that? I think I had a drunken talk with some one about this festival before but I couldn't for the life of me make out what the name of it was!

Your saying leechrum isnt going ahead this year?? And mantua is supposed to be the alternative? fuck that I think this year Im just gonna head to mainland europe for me festival antics

There'll be another alternative too:

POO PROMOTIONS will also be helping out with a two day punk festival (with camping) in the North West of Ireland, dates provisionally set from sat28/sun29 June 2008. This will be a totally D.I.Y. festival, a collaboration of people who want to have a weekend of great live music (THERE WILL BE NO DANCE/RAVE DJ'S), great craic and NO BULLSHIT.
More details to follow when red tape stuff is finalised.

:cool:

Just a quick message to say thanks to everyone who made this tour and all the gigs a huge success. All the shows were amazing and the bands got better every night. The Galway show was a crazy way to end the tour with almost 100 people coming out on a rainy Sunday night. Cheers to everyone who made an effort to come to all the shows. It was great to see such a mixture of different heads having the craic.
Thanx to..
Iano and everyone at Half Shell and Demented Promotions, Find A Way, Another Day in Hell, Damo, Andy and all the lads for putting us up.

Cormac, 1000 Drunken Nights, Mac and everyone in Belfast.

Jasper, The Complaints, Coolera House and all the people who traveled to the gig from far away.

USvsTHEM ;), Ghundi, the bouncers for letting us get away with so much messing and silly antics, Roisin Dubh for the beers etc.

The Mingers and Los Mendozas for being the soundest bunch ever and for trying to party as hard as Only Fumes & Corpses…

Sorry if I forgot anyone… I’ve got my annual 3 day cold/flu so my heads a bit mushy.. If anyone has pics or videos please pass em on to us.

from the poo promotions website www.poopromotions.com

"FESTIVAL NEWS
-well I can confirm that POO PROMOTIONS will be involved with one of the live music areas at this years MANTUA FESTIVAL 1/2/3 AUGUST 2008. I will be working with Jason the Nodge Langeros over the weekend - well the basic plan is we have half the weekend each, finer details to be worked out.
Bands will be announced in coming weeks, as I'm waiting for confirmations.
Suffice to say, I will do my best to make it a lineup of shit kicking, quality, punk orientated top entertainment.
www.myspace.com/mantuafest - bookings call 0719650828
&
POO PROMOTIONS will also be helping out with a two day punk festival (with camping) in the North West of Ireland, dates provisionally set from
sat28/sun29 June 2008. This will be a totally D.I.Y. festival, a collaboration of people who want to have a weekend of great live music (THERE WILL BE NO DANCE/RAVE DJ'S), great craic and NO BULLSHIT.
More details to follow when red tape stuff is finalised."

Yeah, just found out that I was a bit quick off the mark with the mantua info :p

As is quoted above, Mantua and "the other thing" are separate and to quote the man himself "More details to follow when red tape stuff is finalised."

From what I've heard it's gonna be fuckin deadly.

Yeah, I dunno how the fuck I read that page and missed the juicey bit :p Ran into Conor freebooters in town earlier and he was tellin me. Sounds like it could be great. We'd been plannin a few days campin in Donegal to co-incide with Leechrum so this makes it all the easier \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back