The Male Pill (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
so fascinating it deserves its own thread.
like i said earlier in Vasectomies, i wouldnt trust a guy to take it safely unless it was in
Pint.jpg
form or something. or am i being mean? how would guys feel about saying 'oh shit, i forgot to take my pill today'
weird. i cant imagine it. think its good though, takes the stress away from the ladies in theory. if they remember to take it.

La La said:
like i said earlier in Vasectomies, i wouldnt trust a guy to take it safely unless it was in
Pint.jpg
form or something. or am i being mean? how would guys feel about saying 'oh shit, i forgot to take my pill today'
weird. i cant imagine it. think its good though, takes the stress away from the ladies in theory. if they remember to take it.
dunno, think most men who would go to the hassle of going to the doctor, paying for the drugs, must really not like the idea of having kids so i suppose they'd remember to take them.
but suppose some guys are just fucking idiots too though

im trying to picture a group of guys gossiping over what pill they're each on and what their side effects are. ha!

La La said:
im trying to picture a group of guys gossiping over what pill they're each on and what their side effects are. ha!
Never gonna happen, is it? I personally wouldn't entrust a man to take a birth control pill anyway, even if he was willing to. Since I'm the one who would wind up knocked up, I'd prefer to be the one in charge of the birth control.

Zeelander said:
Never gonna happen, is it? I personally wouldn't entrust a man to take a birth control pill anyway, even if he was willing to. Since I'm the one who would wind up knocked up, I'd prefer to be the one in charge of the birth control.
'zactly.

Zeelander said:

yes its so true, i'd be the same. it's kind of engrained in society that the female is the one responsible for pill-taking, not the dude.

So if a double positive = 1 negative, and vice versa; what are the odds that two contaceptive pill-poppers wont come out with some kind of super-charged baby that could birth itself and do all manner of fantastic feats at inhuman speed?

That would beat banagher. Badly.

La La said:
yes its so true, i'd be the same. it's kind of engrained in society that the female is the one responsible for pill-taking, not the dude.
well, like Z said, it's the female that ends up pregnant...if guys were the ones what got pregnant you'd better believe we'd be just as ir/responsible about pill popping and whatnot.

believe me, my pathological desire not to end up with a sprog would guarantee I'd remember to take my medicine!

however... maybe it'd be a good idea if there was some kind of assurance built into the medication for the other half though. a side effect, like if you take your medication like a good boy, your mickey gently glows in the dark. or something?

it could also make a kind of light sabre sound.... WHOOMMMMM!!!! ZUMMMMMMM!!!!

awesome.

GrRrrrR said:
Screw you, beeeatches.
I'd take that fucker no problem. If you're gonna go out with someone dumb enough not to take it, that's your problem.

fo reel. anyone who says "uhhh yeah I took it." and didnt is either brain damaged, a knacker or one of those psycho 'spreading my seed' types.

I know a hateful piece of shit guy that has 4 children to 4 different girls - and apparently there are more out there. I really think he needs to be assaulted in the crotch with a revolver. sorta like in sin city or something.

avernus said:
I know a hateful piece of shit guy that has 4 children to 4 different girls - and apparently there are more out there. I really think he needs to be assaulted in the crotch with a revolver. sorta like in sin city or something.

Is he a hateful piece of shit because of that? Did he rape the women or something?

If the male pill was widely used STD infections would go through the roof as some dudes would use it as an excuse not to wear a condom and some gals would be dumb enough to go along with it.

If I were in a stable relationship with someone and didn't want a kid I wouldn't mind going on it.

La La said:
Pint.jpg
i think you're missing the point - they wouldn't be taking it for the woman's sake any more than women take the pill for the man's sake.

pete said:
i think you're missing the point - they wouldn't be taking it for the woman's sake any more than women take the pill for the man's sake.

but in a way the men kinda should be taking it for the woman's sake (aswell as their own of course); if he's the sole contraceptive provider, she's relying on him not to get her pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back