The Male Pill (2 Viewers)

anyway, i think the message is, take the pill boys otherwise........

spycover.jpg

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/ioa/arnold/arnoldwebpages/pregmen.htm

I'd be interested to know what side effects this male pill could have.

I was on the pill and I had some terrible side effects - it was like I had PMT all the time which was utter hell and I also was vomiting yellow bile everytime I drank alcohol. Needless to say this put me off taking hormones.

Queen Buzzo said:
Is he a hateful piece of shit because of that?

yes. he's a goddamn condom bursting motherfucker.

Queen Buzzo said:
Did he rape the women or something?

no. obviously the girls are retarded, but regardless - his intention is to get girls pregnant. how fucked up is that?!

i dunno if i'd want a guy watching a baby coming out of me. i would have no problem him being in the room, but at my head end, not bum end. but then he has a right to see his kid being born.........
oh i dunno.

spiritualtramp said:
It is human nature to breed y'know.

it is.

I don't think I really need to point out any further how much of a shithead this guy is, cos if anyone thinks it's ok for one guy to be the father of at least 4 kids from at least 4 different single mothers who dont see a goddamn penny from him then I guess that's that matress man.

maybe I should stop making this thread a vehicle for my loathing of this dude. I should probably just go and kill him.

avernus said:
it is.

I don't think I really need to point out any further how much of a shithead this guy is, cos if anyone thinks it's ok for one guy to be the father of at least 4 kids from at least 4 different single mothers who dont see a goddamn penny from him then I guess that's that matress man.

maybe I should stop making this thread a vehicle for my loathing of this dude. I should probably just go and kill him.

he sounds like the poster boy for all assholes, everywhere. if only assholes behaved like lemmings.

So many women have told me about their horror stories on the (female) pill. The anxiety, depression, mood swings. It's quite downplayed in the advice info that's available.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
So many women have told me about their horror stories on the (female) pill. The anxiety, depression, mood swings. It's quite downplayed in the advice info that's available.

the last time i was on the pill i lost my libido for 2 weeks. i felt like it was the end of the world. in many ways, being on that pill i was on drove me and my then boyfriend apart more than it did make us happy about everything. way too many side effects on that particular one.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Well, the booklet that comes with every packet of the pill outlines all the possible side effects including mood swings, weight gain, raised blood pressure and all kinds of other stuff. Also, a good GP or family planning centre will talk you through possible problems that could arise before they even prescribe the pill- as with any medications. I dunno that you can say fairer than that.

avernus said:
fo reel. anyone who says "uhhh yeah I took it." and didnt is either brain damaged, a knacker or one of those psycho 'spreading my seed' types.

I know a hateful piece of shit guy that has 4 children to 4 different girls - and apparently there are more out there. I really think he needs to be assaulted in the crotch with a revolver. sorta like in sin city or something.

Coincidentally, i know of a guy who fell for a mother of three kids by three different men.(?????) Despite apparantly using contraceptives, she became pregnant with his child, then dumped him, denying him access to his nipper an all. She now has 4 kids, by four different fathers, and does'nt allow visits. I dont know who's more insane; the woman in question, or the guy who fell for her. Batshit-crazy, the both of them.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
oh please, just another way for bitches to justify actin all nuts
"ohhh my pill made me crazzey"

if you are insensitive to the ladies then they will not want to make the sex with you. yes!!!! i know this is to be true. we guyss have to pretends that we are interest in what they saying. then we get the sex! haha!

La La said:
i dunno if i'd want a guy watching a baby coming out of me. i would have no problem him being in the room, but at my head end, not bum end. but then he has a right to see his kid being born.........
oh i dunno.

The guy's busy mopping your brow, giving you gas, taking it himself, telling you bad jokes etc. Given the choices, guys are more help up at your end of things, rather than down below pointing and screaming at the birth and laughing at the fact you just pooped yourself while doing so.

Zeelander said:
Well, the booklet that comes with every packet of the pill outlines all the possible side effects including mood swings, weight gain, raised blood pressure and all kinds of other stuff. Also, a good GP or family planning centre will talk you through possible problems that could arise before they even prescribe the pill- as with any medications. I dunno that you can say fairer than that.

Funnily enough, the written advice lists all those problems, but doesn't really emphasise what a big part of the pill it it. Same with the one to one guidance. I'm not sure why that is, given that the standard of well woman advice etc is usually pretty bang on.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
The guy's busy mopping your brow, giving you gas, taking it himself, telling you bad jokes etc. Given the choices, guys are more help up at your end of things, rather than down below pointing and screaming at the birth and laughing at the fact you just pooped yourself while doing so.

during my mother's excrutiating 18 hour labour having me, my father famously went running to the nearest nurse station, begging for painkillers. but oh no, it wasnt for my poor ma, it was for his stoopid toothache. what a wimp.
my ma did 4 natural births, what a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back