The Last of Us (1 Viewer)

these inside the episode features are great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jees, that Sarah kid was fantastic. They really reel you in with her. You love her within 5 minutes.
And the saviour kid or whatever she is. Super character.
Anna Torv and Pedro Pashcal have the best marriage on TV. Good teamwork and honest communication.

Like the man said, the outbreak sequence has all been done before; everything from the first signs being on the breakfast news in the background to an airliner falling from the sky.

But I'm taking that all as set up - any reviewers praising it seem to be basing that on the coming episodes.

What movie or show have I seen a dead person splayed on a wall like that before? It's bugging me.

Thandiwe Newton's daughter.
Watching her day was a little like watching that vignette at the start of Up

Also, I like this guy the showrunner

FmndU8oXEAw54-a

that was deadly. also i laughed way too much at the payoff here to this 90 second section of the Heavy Spoilers recap

I read somewhere that they’re planning on covering the second game over more than one series. This is a good call. Would be wayyyy too bleak cramming all of that sunshine and light into 10 episodes.

Ha. Thank you

I do not have the time to be really bad at something
I'll find other ways to meditate on the inevitability of death....
They’re not “hard” games really but are worth it for the narrative. Like, the first one opens with you playing as Sarah as she wakes up to an empty house. Things go down pretty much like you see in the show from then on, except you seamlessly switch to playing as Joel when he starts carrying her. For some reason this makes the impact of what happens next hit way harder than watching it on the show.

They’re not “hard” games really but are worth it for the narrative. Like, the first one opens with you playing as Sarah as she wakes up to an empty house. Things go down pretty much like you see in the show from then on, except you seamlessly switch to playing as Joel when he starts carrying her. For some reason this makes the impact of what happens next hit way harder than watching it on the show.
Stop it, Pete, you’re making me re-live traumatic memories of that sequence.

Sky have put the 1st episode up on the youtubes for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back