The Irish Apprentice (2 Viewers)

As big a bunch of tools as most of those lads are, the guy who got kicked out in the first episode was easily the most loathsome.... and thats saying something.

"Well, y'know, I think I have, y'know, a lot of qualitites. For example, I think, y'know, I'm a very good leader, but then again I'm also very much a team player."

He didn't actually say anything that wasn't a fucking cliché - what a spineless bore. You could tell he was horrendously out of his depth, I don't how did he ever get on the show!!!!

Also... having never ever watched The Apprentice before, I can sorta see what the hype is about.

I was trying to convince my boyfriend's twin to go on this...He would fit so perfectly..But alas he was too chicken...

I was trying to convince my boyfriend's twin to go on this...He would fit so perfectly..But alas he was too chicken...

my boss' mates fired in her CV to the production company as a gag and she was pestered by them for ages to come to the 'short list' interviews. Am already trying to think of someone to pull the same stunt on for the next series!ninjaaaa

one of them tried to sell me a banana on Grafton St.
for more then the nearby spar.
I pointed that out and she said it was for TV and would i not just humor her,
not a great sales technique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back