The Irish Apprentice (1 Viewer)

I think it's time this thread was resurrected.

Last week's and this week's episode were FINALLY on form and enjoyable to watch. I'm not really routing for any of them to win but it's looking like the Brefmeister will take the job. I hope googly eyed Aoiffe will last it out, she's a nut. I rekon the ginger guy Stephen or the chick with the weird blue eyes will be next on the firing line. The Brit (s OUT!) guy can hang around a bit, I enjoy his fuckups.

Anyone know why frumpy Ruth wasn't on the You're Fired show last night? Probably on the gargle getting hammered with her alco-measure...

Breffny's presentation was a laff. Reckon Lucinda will win it. Weirdo Robot Ruth apparently 'declined an invitation' for the You're Fired show. I've never watched it mind - Brendan O'Connor is a hateful gonk.

As an aside, I just watched an episode of the US Apprentice where Donald Trump fired FOUR folks in one go. It was an immense piece of hard-nosed business panto.

Great moment in the boardroom when Bill Cullen was all 'I'M A FUCKING WARRIOR EXPERT'.

I find the sales tasks funny. would you buy a packet of those Breathe Right nose plasters knowing the mark-up is about 60%? Free PR for GSK or letting the world know how much of a ripoff your product is?

282931.JPG

143486.JPG

"the fucking thick!"
"jammy bitch!"

pretty much my favourite apprentice moment. no way should she have gone. those two were better than the other 3 by far. i hate that melted blob stephen.

This show might aswell just finish up now. We all know the Brit Steve will be the winner. I rekon it'll go down to Steve & Geraldine the howaya for the final. Fat ginger stephen is useless and the talking he got before the winning team was announced last night pretty much showed how much Bill & his whore dislike him.

Can anyone remember what last year's final task was about? I'm sure this year's will be exactly the same.

yeah it's pretty lined up for him now. "I AM DEALCLOSER"

no idea what the final task was last year, although i did see the runner up being interviewed at some launch on xpose.

really? i think that's too fairytale tv story shit....she used to sell the penny apples and all

last two episodes tehy've gone out of their way to throw whoever was up against steve under
the bus, cos he sold 70 boxes of nose plasters a few weeks ago

what is the job anyway? i know they usually announce it at the end in the uk one...

bill sez :

"I will give the winner an exceptional grinding in how to win in the tough environment of our current economic situation and our morning meetings start at 6.30am. That's a fact."

steve.jpg

nothing says quality like a hairy ballsack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back